Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? (929 Views)

Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly / Igbos Make Sure APC Do Not Get More Than 100votes- Nnamdi Kanu / Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Timibabaj(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Representative of Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Shehu Sani, has said he was left with no other option than to dump the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Sani told journalists during the launch of a book on the former Kaduna State Governor, Balarabe Musa in Abuja, that his decision was due to the high level of impunity displayed by the party in Kaduna State.

He said he would have loved to remain in the APC but for the antics of Governor Ahmed Nasir El-Rufai, who was the alleged mastermind of the transgressions in the last party congresses of the state.

Sani hinted that he would announce his defection from the APC before the end of the week.

On the new elected National Chairman of the party, he said: “I believe in Adams Oshiomhole, I believe in his track record and I believe he is somebody who has the desire to put things right in the party.

Do you think Sani would be missed if he leaves APC?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Don4eva(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am still thinking, ask me tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by NASTYNASOSO: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
HMMMMMM

HELL NO
HE IS FINISHED POLITICALLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by orisa37: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Okonsyourguy(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Who wan miss am? Abeg he should shift make my President Buhari work with better people

Timibabaj:
Representative of Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Shehu Sani, has said he was left with no other option than to dump the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Sani told journalists during the launch of a book on the former Kaduna State Governor, Balarabe Musa in Abuja, that his decision was due to the high level of impunity displayed by the party in Kaduna State.

He said he would have loved to remain in the APC but for the antics of Governor Ahmed Nasir El-Rufai, who was the alleged mastermind of the transgressions in the last party congresses of the state.

Sani hinted that he would announce his defection from the APC before the end of the week.

On the new elected National Chairman of the party, he said: “I believe in Adams Oshiomhole, I believe in his track record and I believe he is somebody who has the desire to put things right in the party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by anibi9674: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2018
all of them hustling for their pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by babyfaceafrica: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2018
why is he making noise!..let him leave and let us hear word..PDP and APC are d same thieves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by obibob2020(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
we can't wait to welcome you to our dear party "PDP"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Jakinola01(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Lol who cares? As long as APC and Buhari continue on the right path.

Timibabaj:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Dasini: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Even this evening on channels, he said if he is called and appealed to by the president, he wont leave. The truth is most of this noise makers are lghtweight who came via sai baba mantra, once he is out, his political career has ended, these guys are just seeking avenue to be relevant, they dont count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by deomelo: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018

I don't think so and we definitely not miss that joker and his kind.

Good riddance to them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Set To Dump APC: Do You Think He'll Be Missed? by Babayero212(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I do not think he will be missed at all.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Still 16 Greater Than 19 For PDP / Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive / Presidency Threatens To Sue Punch Over Contract Story On Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.