Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (43007 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by captianfreeman(m): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2018
These irresponsible people (government) , have been threatening Nigerians since the day they took over. I am not surprised. More threats are on the way.
Enjoy your change.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by PVision2020(m): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
See this one, as usual, no real solution. Those entities you mentioned only served their interests. They could use the land to help their people but no, the land are just their useless for decades and you still proud of yourself on this trash. Afenifebi and Are ita kakanfo and all that bullshit have done nothing to alleviate poverty and provide jobs for you. And you are defending them here. They will continue to enslave your brain.
The real solution to you is the forceful acquisition of people's land? So every other right thinking yorubas'are serving a common interest while you're here serving the interest of the caliphate? that your chikini brain beta pass their own abi? How will provision of land for cattle ranching alleviate poverty and create jobs for unemployable lazy caliphate ole tel'Alfa like you, omoale omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 4:15am On Jul 05, 2018
PVision2020:

The real solution to you is the forceful acquisition of people's land? So every other right thinking yorubas'are serving a common interest while you're here serving the interest of the caliphate? that your chikini brain beta pass their own abi? How will provision of land for cattle ranching alleviate poverty and create jobs for unemployable lazy caliphate ole tel'Alfa like you, omoale omoluabi.
Lord have mercy. Iru awón agbako Eda wo ni man yi ke. You just lumped sh!t together and you make my stomach turns.

Where did I say to forcefully take others land?. And don't you think the picture you attached actually refers to you and other fellas here?. I have never mentioned religion. it is you and others that are getting religion and tribes in this especially Biafra people
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by PVision2020(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. Iru awón agbako Eda wo ni man yi ke. You just lumped sh!t together and you make my stomach turns.

Where did I say to forcefully take others land?
You know what? the SW state govts and important omoluabis' have spoken. Your Janjaaweed opinion is irrelevant. "Ani to ri pe a'jeran Kawa dobale fun malu"

Donate your ile yidi, you only use it twice a year. By so doing you'll have enough meat to eat at Ileya. Boda Muniru.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2018
PVision2020:

You know what? the SW state govts and important omoluabis' have spoken. Your Janjaaweed opinion is irrelevant. "Ani to ri pe a'jeran Kawa dobale fun malu"

Donate your ile yidi, you only use it twice a year. By so doing you'll have enough meat to eat at Ileya. Boda Muniru.
Nigerians are part of Nigeria's problems. I have noted your stance, that you have no solution to current trend but hate. Have a good night

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ShootThemAll(m): 4:31am On Jul 05, 2018
PMB is a terrorist! He will surely pay for all his evil.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lexy2014: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
I think u misunderstand d alarm ffk is raising. He didnt say ranching is a bad idea. He is condemning d injustice behind d whole idea. He is condemning d govts support 4 killings all in attempt 2 force d idea of ranching on land owners. D priority should always b about people's lives not govt cash projection according to section 14(2b) of d constitution
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 5:00am On Jul 05, 2018
lexy2014:
I think u misunderstand d alarm ffk is raising. He didnt say ranching is a bad idea. He is condemning d injustice behind d whole idea. He is condemning d govts support 4 killings all in attempt 2 force d idea of ranching on land owners. D priority should always b about people's lives not govt cash projection according to section 14(2b) of d constitution
actually this is part of the process to settle differences.

As for the killings, first, I am now convinced there is more to it than herdsmen people are shouting everywhere. I can see signs of that in this thread. Apart from that, when it comes to killings, it is not president duty. It is responsibility of law enforcement. This is why we have divisions of labor. What stopped local and state police from swinging to action and curb violence?. Their job is to protect lives and properties. They should be independent and not associate with any political party.

Their silence and inaction shows there is more to it that we don't know. Why would killings go on for hours and no police force intervene?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Fearlez: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Only a certificate forger will appoint someone this dumb to make this kind of statement..
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by PVision2020(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
Nigerians are part of Nigeria's problems. I have noted your stance, that you have no solution to current trend but hate. Have a good night
What solution does a religion bigot who has spent years on nairaland promoting only his bigoted feudalistic Wahhabi-Jihadi stance in the religion section have to offer except tears and bloodshed ? It's obvious your mumuric support for the Fulanis is due to your shared Wahhabi extremism. Go blow yourself up terrorist, your 72 virgins are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lexy2014: 5:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:

As for the killings, first, I am now convinced there is more to it than herdsmen people are shouting everywhere. I can see signs of that in this thread. Apart from that, when it comes to killings, it is not president duty. It is responsibility of law enforcement. This is why we have divisions of labor. What stopped local and state police from swinging to action and curb violence?. Their job is to protect lives and properties. They should be independent and not associate with any political party.

Their silence and inaction shows there is more to it that we don't know. Why would killings go on for hours and no police force intervene?
who has constitutional control of d law enforcement agencies in nigeria? who is responsible 4d law enforcement agencies in Nigeria? Who do they report to?Have u read section 14(2b) of d constitution?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Teacher1776(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.
This is one of the most naive comment I have read today.
If a people who are not resident in your neighbourhood have the temerity to brutally murder innocent men, women and children, including pregnant women, what exactly is the guarantee they won't commit massacre once you officially allow them to come live within your communities? We are talking about cold blooded murderers here!
When people terrorises innocent citizens, a responsible government works hard to arrest the perpetrators. But what we have in Buhari's case is a pat on the back. And u honestly think Buhari is right on this?
You obviously need total brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lazeal: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
blackaxe78:

How feasible is that. Your lots just talk without logic. Jeez!

So blinded by sentiments when the blantant truth stares at then. Ranch in Kano and bring beef to Bayelse

Before you make your next point, get a fact about the average number of cows slaughtered in the West and South daily , then you can make a point from there.
You are not serious... they should ranch up kano... when it is time for sale, they can transport it down South... abi crop farmers dey come farm for your compound just because they want to be close to you?

Thank God for social media... all you people are planning will never work. An average Southerner is getting enlightened by the day.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
Stop giving excuses. My experience i just told you is the reason many lands remain useless bcus lots of individual are afraid of many stupid things attached. Thats why y'all remain backward. Fulani's plan is modern and make sense. If you dont develop your land they will come in. Period.

Force your chairman and women, local and state govt to buy those lands that are prone to reserve for businesses and agriculture from families. People like you can invest on the land and pay tax. You can as well herd cows and sheep. Doesnt have to be fulani alone. What fulanis are doing now is giving you heads up. And just stop hating them and get to work. There are lots of things you can do with lands. Govt can build amusement parks to attract tourists and create jobs and revenue. Build restaurants, cafes, gym, doctors offices, physical therapy, healthcare training centers, and lots and lots you can do instead of having useless land and do nothing in the name of ancestors. Leave ancestors alone. They are chilling in their graves. The land doesn't belong to them anymore.

I am just wondering what is the use of degrees and certificate you all have. Your certificates are not meant for you to get govt's jobs. They are meant for you to think. Because many of you dont think is the reason you are in this damn it. And i dont blame you because lots of you can not defend your certificate anyway. And if any of your governor refuses to allow federal govt to get the lands for the fulanis, such governor does that only to his own benefit not for your benefits. They want to capitalize on fulani this and that while the lands are just useless. You so called educated people in the SW/SE are just bunch of illustrate becuase you dont know your rights either. If you do, these things i am telling you should have been enforced. But no, you all prefer to sit at home and wait for daddy to give you allowance and then complain of no employment. Or you prefer to do yahoo yahoo, money ritual or fraud.

On the other hand, you barely see hausa-fulani travel to the West for greener pasture. They stay in nigeria and do thier businesses. But you wanna travel to Dubai, spend ritual money and show off. I repeat, force your local and state govts to invest money gotten from federal govt on those commercial lands. They should buy those lands from families. But instead, you see them get to the office, and within a year, a local govt chairman builds billion naira house in ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Banana island and so forth. Because you people dont think and you dont know your rights is the reason your elected officials take you for a ride. If they know they can not do what i just proposed here, then, I will continue to support Buhari govt to give the lands to herdsmen to do their business on those lands across the country.

Era of ancestors' land is over. Get over it. Listen, i have just given you a way to create jobs. You dont always rely on govt to employe you before you can be able to put food on your table. Bottom line is, you are all greedy and corrupt people.

The fact I didn't want to respond to your stupidity doesn't mean you make sense. A lot of people are into commercial agriculture. Go to ibadan, ibarapa, oke ogun, Ondo and the rest and see cassava plantations, oil palm plantations, cocoa plantations etc. I'm an agricultural Economist myself. I'm involved in agriculture. Large scale agriculture is going on and state farm settlements are already available in Ondo and Oyo to the best of my knowledge. The herdsmen are destroying these farms and making people lose interest in farming. Go to benue and see how farmlands have been destroyed and farmers are now in idps. You are only saying trash.

There are vast last in the north that are wasting away. I served in the north. Your foolishness didn't allow you know that the north is ×4 of the south in land mass. Why don't the FG give those lands to fulani instead of southern land if they don't have any agenda?

If truly you are a Yoruba then you are a disgrace to your family. Let the govt develop the lands in sokoto, bornu, jigawa, Nigeria etc.

Stop quoting me because you are just a brainless bastard ready to sell his people because of politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:

Do we have state police in Nigeria? Do you northerners allow constitutional amendment to allow state police? I just saw you are a Muslim. Like Muric, you guys are dangers in our midst.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:

Someone just told you the bitter truth and you are dumbfounded. Donate you yidi land to fulani because it's useless. You only use it once in a year. You fulani slaves in our land must be returned to the north in the nearest time.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ernieboy(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
so why not concentrate the ranches in the north where there is abundant land? the kano state governor once extended an invitation to all herdsmen, claiming that kano has more than enough land for them but they are more interested in the middle belt and south because of their evil agenda.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by chimeee: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2018
when Nnamdi Kalu was on radio calling Buhari a terrorist...I thought he was insulting the president out of frustration..how do he know then that Buhari is really a terrorist then.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2018
searchlight:
pls do you mean I should dash out my land to Hausa Fulani for peace to rain reign? May thunder from Amadioha strike anybody who ever thought about that without even spiting it out including you man with all due respect

All the same, thunder will fire nobody. We all contribute directly or indirectly to the problem. We need practical solution not thunder.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by shadeze: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Adesina is a disappointment

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2018
DaSmite:

You are truly dumb bro...

That's how we roll...
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Lordlestat:

Are you demented ?

Of course yes
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by chimeee: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2018
if they throughly want to end the killing they would have done it a long time ago..the killing has nothing to do with cattle rearing..this is what the killing was all about...they believe that all the lands in Nigerian belong to them..don't forget that presidency in this administration means fulani.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by crimeboss: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
who is talking religion here?. God punish whoever did this to you people, that you can not think straight. We are talking about solution but you guys are talking about religion to the point of cursing religion.

My God, who brainwashed you guys?

Is this what your education has depleted to?

Don't pretend u love Christians being killed, it's normal due to ur circumstances for over 1700yrs ago when it all began.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by CaptPlanet(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.

Something is wrong with you and the people that made that speech
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
crimeboss:

[s]Don't pretend u love Christians being killed, it's normal due to ur circumstances for over 1700yrs ago when it all began.[/s]
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lastdon5: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:

And yes...we should also give every armed robber all our money,ATM pin code and also our wives and daughters to rape at will, after all we're Christians.
have you seen what too much of Gotv cartoon has done to you.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by 2buffagain(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
One more year shebi?

The devil knows his time is near
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2018

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
ShalomX:

Building ranches for private businesses with public funds? By the way, why is this the only issue that Buhari and his cabal have consistently pushed since assumption of office despite other critical and other urgent needs of the people.

Why has he not given such attention to power supply that will directly affect the life of every Nigerian.

The fact is that there's an ulterior motive to this stupid agenda and he might just achieve it because many Nigerians lack the ability to think critically.

Some of you that are saying give land for ranching for peace to rein are like the ostrich that buries its head in the sand. You are only postponing the evil day.

Think deep man, use your brain. Today people have the chance to resist this enslavement but let those ranches be established across the country and in a few years you will be paying tax to stay alive.

But Gej, a supposed Christian from the East/South released N100bn for construction of ranches in state. What ulterior motive did GEJ have? To also Islamize Nigeria?
Read and let have your thoughts http://punchng.com/n100bn-cattle-ranch-fund-one-year-after-resolution-reps-yet-to-begin-probe/

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:

I stumbled on this piece http://punchng.com/n100bn-cattle-ranch-fund-one-year-after-resolution-reps-yet-to-begin-probe/

Wondering if GEJ's motive was to Islamize Nigeria as well. Nigerians are hateful and sadistic hypocrites. Nigerians are the bane of Nigeria
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Koolking:

I stumbled on this piece http://punchng.com/n100bn-cattle-ranch-fund-one-year-after-resolution-reps-yet-to-begin-probe/

Wondering if GEJ's motive was to Islamize Nigeria as well. Nigerians are hateful and sadistic hypocrites. Nigerians are the bane of Nigeria
Ah aha thanks for this. I didnt even know about this. So conflicts btw farmers and herdsmen didnt start with Buhari afterall. So we asked anti-buhari, anti fulani what they have to say about this?.

friendgn
schoolboij

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures) / Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.