Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho (1497 Views)

Sharof Gbadebo / Dr.sharof Gbadebo Raji Is Worse Than Christians / Refutation On Sarafa Gbadegbo Ogbomosho On The Topic Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
إن الحمد لله نحمده ونستعينه ونستغفره، ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا ومن سيئات أعمالنا، من يهده الله فلا مضل له ومن يضلل فلا هاديَ له، وأشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن محمداً عبده ورسوله

يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله حق تقاته ولا تموتن إلا وأنتم مسلمون ¤ يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة وخلق منها زوجها وبث منهما رجالا كثيرا ونساء واتقوا الله الذي تساءلون به والأرحام إن الله كان عليكم رقيبا ¤ يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وقولوا قولا سديدا يصلح لكم أعمالكم ويغفر لكم ذنوبكم ومن يطع الله ورسوله فقد فاز فوزا عظيما ¤

فإن أصدق الحديث كتاب الله تعالى، وخير الهدي هديُ محمد - صلى الله عليه وسلم - وشر الأمور محدثاتها وكل محدثة بدعة وكل بدعة ضلالة وكل ضلالة في النار

*0rehadith�*
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
وبركاته

All adoration is due to Almighty Allah, the truth and the Guidance, we beseech His guidance. And may Allah Marcy and blessings be upon Roosulullah {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, who came to removed us from darkness to light� and from blindness to guidance and from worship taghut to tawheed☝[oneness] …

May He subhanahu wa taa aala extend His Marcy to his family, companions, and whoever stick firmly to his guidance until the day of resurrection.

*_�THE TRUTH IS KNOWN BY THE EVIDENCE�_*

*Roodu Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho part one.* *```Qul Jaa-al Haqqu Wa Zahaqal Baatil❗*```It's peremptory upon pseudo-scholar Sharof Gbadegbo Ogbomosho who has morally debased to rojjah from his corrupt creed [Aqeedah], from cop-out of declaring whoever falls into shirk kafr as kafr, after all the shuurut❗

Al-Ummah should distance themself very far-off from misguided scholars as our Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said.�`

Abu Dhar {radi Allah anhu} narrated DAT _: I was with the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} one day and I heard�him saying: "There is something I fear for my Ummah Dan the Dajjal."_

*_It was then DAT I became afraid, so I said: "Yaa Roosulullah❗Which thing is DAT ❓He {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said, "Misguided and astray scholars." See [Musnad Ahmad 5/145]_*

_Sa’eed ibn ‘Aamir who said: I heard Ismaa’eel [i.e. Ibn Khaarijah] narrate, saying: two men from the people of the innovated sects came to Muhammad Ibn Seereen and said: “O Aboo Bakr we want to narrate something to you.”_

*```He said: “No.” They said: ”Then may we recite an Aayah from Allaah’s book to you❓” He said: “No.”*```

*_He said: “Either you two get up and leave or I will get up.”So the two men stood up and left._*

*```So one of the people said: “What harm would it do to you for him to recite an Aayah❓"*```

*He said: “I hated that he should recite an aayah and that they would distort it and then it would enter my heart.”*

*By the one☝who sent Prophet Muhammad {salallahu alayhi wa salam} with truth....*

*_It's mandatory for mutaa'alim [I.e., feigned scholars] like Sharof 0gbomosho who bulwark, praising and doubt the Shirk of mushirkun {e.g., Adam abdullah Al-Ilory and Kamaldeen Al-Adaby}, under the disguise of not knowing what they were upon during their lifetime, or not accepting DAT innovators like aforementioned names actually hold views of Sufism and Ashai'a❗_*

*_What a shame❗So, Sharof Gbadegbo is telling us DAT we've no authority to "declare" or "judge" a person to be a Mushrik for his shirk ```after all the shuurut or after we had explained to the doer and refused❗._*```

*_�Walai, whosoever doesn't declare the ﻣﺸﺮﻛﻮﻥ as ﻛﻔّﺎﺭ or doubts� their ﺷﺮﻙ, or accept DAT their way is proper, soon after DAT he himself is a� ﻛﺎﻓﺮ_*

_Husayn and 'Abdullah, the sons of Shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abdil Wahhab {rahimahullah} said: "Verily, a man is not a Muslim until he understands at-Tawheed, submits to it, acts upon its implications, affirms what the Messenger {salallahu alayhi wa salam} has informed, obeys him in regard to what he has prohibited and what he has ordered, and believes in what he brought._

*So whoever says: "I will not have enmity for the Mushrikeen," or has enmity for them but does not make Takfeer of them, or says: "I will not oppose the people of laa ilaha illallah, even if they commit Kufr and Shirk and fight against the religion of Allah,"....*

*_Or says: "I will not oppose the domes [over the graves, at which Shirk is committed]," then such a one is not a Muslim, rather he is one of those about whom Allah said�: "They say: "We believe in some but reject others," and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth the infidels."_*

*_```And Allah {subhanahu wa taa aala} has obligated enmity towards the Mushrikeen, and opposition to them and Takfeer of them._*```

_He said: "You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger..."_

*_And He said {taa aala}: "O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the Truth, and have driven out the Messenger and your own selves..."_*

*Na`am let see� how our beloved Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} himself demonstrated concerned his parents of labeled or addressed them as "inhabitant of Hellfire," Mushrik or ﻛﻔّﺎﺭ-ﻛﺎﻓﺮ ���*

*حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، قَالَ ```يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَيْنَ أَبِي قَالَ ‏‏ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا قَفَّى دَعَاهُ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ أَبِي وَأَبَاكَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏*```

*_Anas reported: Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: ```Verily my father and your father are in the Fire. See [Saheeh Muslim]_*```

Let see� this second hadith of daughter of Abu Bakr {radi Allah anhu} in Muslim or Bukhari �

It was related DAT Asma’ bint Abi Bakr {radio Allah anha} said: *_```My mother came to me at the time of the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, and she was a mushrik._*```

_I asked the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} about that, saying, “My mother has come to me and she wants to visit me; should I uphold the ties of kinship with her?” He said, “Yes, uphold the ties of kinship with your mother.” See [Saheeh Muslim]_

*Allah subhanahu wa taa aala praised the companions of Muhammad {salallahu alayhi wa salam} for their uncompromising, splendorous and lionhearted act against their fathers and children who they were "Mushrikun/kafrun" in Surat Al-Mujadila aayah [22]�*

لَّا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءَهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُولَٰئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit [I.e., that which gives life, explained as the guidance of the Qur'an or victory over their opponents] from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah. Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

*This �above aayah of the Qur'an is Surat al Mujadila aayah [22], was revealed about this display of character by Abu Ubaidah {radi Allah anhu}.*

*_Abu Ubaidah Ibn al Jarrah {radi Allah anhu} at the battle of Badr he was attacked by his father Abdullahi Ibn al-Jarrah, who was fighting alongside the army of Quraysh._*

*Abu Ubaidah (radi Allah anhu) avoided fighting with him but eventually his father succeeded in blocking Abu Ubaidah's path.*

*_Abu Ubaidah {radi Allah anhu} then attacked him and killed� him. This is the Shabab nuzul [circumstance] of the above aayah._*

*_```Mr Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho if it's� you what would happen to your biological father❓_*```

I belief if it was Sharof Gbadegbo in state of Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} or Asma bint Abu Bakr, he wouldn't declared them as mushirkun. So if the Messenger of Allah can said this no one is excepted.

We all know DAT the truth is hurts buh you've to take it as a lesson as our role model did and it may help to leave what people like Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho hold as religion [I.e., aqeedah murjiah].

*_from ‘Abdur-Rahman ibn Yazeed who said: I heard ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood {radi Allah anhu} say: “Beware of the innovations which the people invent, since the Deen does not pass out of the hearts all at once – rather Shaitaan introduces innovations for him until he expels Eemaan from the heart; and it will soon happen that the people will abandon the obligatory duties which Allaah has made binding upon them – the Prayer, the Fast, the lawful and the prohibited, and speak about their Lord – the Mighty and Majestic._*

*```So who ever reaches that time then let him flee.”*```

*It was said: “O Abu Abdur-Rahman, to where❓ He said: “Not to anywhere, he should flee with his heart and his Deen and not sit with anyone of the people of innovation.”*

*_�Let Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho continue❗ hellfire� was created for Ibleez and his companions._*

_```We love and show friendship to the people of Ikhlaas, while hating and showing enmity to the people of Shirk._```

Sharapova even went further to belittled ahlul hadith DAT: *```"0mo ijowo ni won." Islamic Knowledge doesn't base on age or credentials.*``` Your length of your beard, trouser and the certificate you've it does not make you scholar, *```can't you see lmam Maraba in Ilorin Kwara state of Nigeria ⁉ . He's notorious ahlul bid'ah wa Ddolall.*```

*All the Companions of Roosulullah {ridwanullah alayhi}, non of them attended any institutions, hold Masters, PhDs or Professor despite all this, they were Alim.*

Abu Sa'id Khudri {radi Allah anhu} narrated: I wins sitting in Medina in the company of the Ansar that Abu Musa {radi Allah anhu} came trembling with fear. We said to him: What is the matter❓ He said: 'Umar {radi Allah anhu} sent for me.

I went to him and paid him ��salutation [I.e., As salam alayka] thrice at (his) door but he made no response to me and so I came back.

Thereupon he ('Umar) said: What stood in your way that you did not turn up❓

I said: I did come to you and paid you salutations at your door three times but I was not given any response, so I came back as the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} has said: When any one of you seeks permission three times and he i. e not granted permission, he should come back.

Umar {radi Allah anhu} said: Bring a witness to support that you say, otherwise I shall take you to task.

*_```Ubayy b. Ka'b {radi Allah anhu} said: None should stand with him (as a witness) but the youngest amongst the people._*```

*```Abu Sa'id said: I am the youngest amongst the people,*``` whereupon he said: Then you go with him (to support his contention). *_See [Kitab l Adab in Saheeh Muslim]_*

_There is a dire need to prevent this corrupt ideology from spreading and be warn of its I'll effects on the Ummah._

*MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH CONTINUE GUIDE US TO D RIGHT*

*سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أستغفرك وأتوب إليك*

*_السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته_*
Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
إن الحمد لله نحمده ونستعينه ونستغفره، ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا ومن سيئات أعمالنا، من يهده الله فلا مضل له ومن يضلل فلا هاديَ له، وأشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له وأشهد أن محمداً عبده ورسوله

يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله حق تقاته ولا تموتن إلا وأنتم مسلمون ¤ يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة وخلق منها زوجها وبث منهما رجالا كثيرا ونساء واتقوا الله الذي تساءلون به والأرحام إن الله كان عليكم رقيبا ¤ يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وقولوا قولا سديدا يصلح لكم أعمالكم ويغفر لكم ذنوبكم ومن يطع الله ورسوله فقد فاز فوزا عظيما ¤

فإن أصدق الحديث كتاب الله تعالى، وخير الهدي هديُ محمد - صلى الله عليه وسلم - وشر الأمور محدثاتها وكل محدثة بدعة وكل بدعة ضلالة وكل ضلالة في النار

*0rehadith�*
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
وبركاته

*Glory goes to the One☝Who has obscured Himself from His creation in the horizon of ambition, in the lofty Exaltation, in the abundant domain higher Dan anything DAT is high and uncover what Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho has been paraded as knowledge to the people.*

*_Yet He's close to everything, so He manifests Himself to His creatures even without being seen�, while He's the Most Sublime❗_*

*Whoever Allah imprisoned including the warder who guard the prisoners none can release them from Allah azza wal jall captivity, and whoever [He] save from imprisonment, none of warder can imprison him.*

*_Everlasting blessings and unending peace be upon Muhammad {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, who Allah tabaraka wa taa aala sent to us as Rau'f and Raheem._*

*Allah sent him to bring us glad tidings and to warn us. May Allah extend His Marcy to the family Muhammad, companions and we [Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jama'ah].*

*Roodu Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho part three. WE'RE ALL PRISONER INCLUDING WARDER WHO GUIDE THE PRISONERS❗*

*The greatest of the dead are still alive amongst us.*Some of previous Prophet's of Allah, Sahabah, Taabe'en and scholars of Salaf both late and present {rahmatullah alayhi} were humiliated, tortured to say words of kufr when there heart is at rest with Iman, like what they [mushrikun] did to Ammar ibn Yaasir {radi Allah anhu} …

Allah tabaraka wa taa ala revealed to us in His Glorious book� Surat An-Nahl aayah[106]�

*_```�مَن كَفَرَ بِٱللَّهِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ إِيمَٰنِهِۦٓ إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُۥ مُطْمَئِنٌّۢ بِٱلْإِيمَٰن_*ٌِ

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith.

*And some of Dem were jailed by the taaghut of their era, like Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbali, Imam ash-Shafa'ii, lmam Malik, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayimu, Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab {rahmatullah alayhi} and co.*

*_Some of Dem were even assassinated, such as Othman bin Affan, Ali Ibn Abi Talib {radi Allah anhu}, Shaykh Jameel of Afghanistan {rahmatullah alayhi etcetera_*

*Almighty Allah have different kind of testing for His slaves, Den why warder is threatened Ahlul - Hadith with imprisonment⁉*

_What am trying to insinuating by saying we're prisoner not in linguistic aspect, rather there are Sharia’ texts which indicate to DAT�._

The Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said, *_```"The world is a prison for a believer and Paradise for a non- believer.” See [Saheeh Muslim]_*```

_Na`am, those aforementioned shuuyukh can they say Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa was unjust to Dem due to their imprisonment⁉_

*Absolutely 'No.' It means DAT they're alleging their Creator, who's Most Just whom provide for us all good things of being unjust.*

*_```This is kufr statement� towards Allah azza wal jall._*```

Those who are clamoring DAT we can't take our knowledge from ex-convict scholars, and at the same time they're still narrating/quoting, learning, and used their ��words as delil❗Subhanallah.

*Ibn Qayyimu {rahimahullah} said, "Evil and misguided scholars are like people sitting on the gates of Jannah and calling✋ people to come on in.*

_With their �tongues they are saying come on in, come on in, but their actions are saying �do not come in._

*The more they talk to people and tell people to come in, the more their actions say do not listen� to us, because if we were indeed truthful then we would have been the first to apply it…” See [Al-Fawa'id]*

*We can see the type of methodology they're using, ibn Taymiyyah and his student Ibn Qayyimu together was jailed wrongly, buh along the line Ibn Taymiyyah died inside prison. Frankly speaking, Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho doesn't have qiblah➡ at all.* Toor, which certificate does aforesaid peoples got during their lifetime⁉

*Allamah Sheikh . Saleh Al- Fawzan [hafidhoullah] was asked�.*

*```He says, esteemed Shaykh, may Allaah grant you success:*```` *Is it sufficient for a person who wishes to teach the people the affairs of their religion, is it sufficient that he holds a university certificate�, or must he have tazkiyaat from the Scholars❓*

*It is necessary to have knowledge… Not everyone who holds a certificate�� becomes a scholar (by way of that), (but) knowledge is vital, and understanding (fiqh) of the deen of Allaah! A certificate� does not indicate knowledge.*

*A person could hold (a certificate��) yet he is the most ignorant of people… and he may not have a certificate yet he is the most knowledgeable of people.*

*Did Shaykh Ibn Baz have a certificate� with him❓ Did Shaykh Ibn Humayd❓ Did they have certificates�❓*

*Yet alongside this, they were the leading Imams of this time. Hence, the speech (revolves) around the presence of knowledge in a person, and (the presence) of understanding in a person! Not about his certificates�� and tazkiyaat, that is not given consideration.*

*And the reality will uncover a person, when an issue comes along, or a calamity arises, then the (true) scholar will become clear from the pseudo-scholar and the ignoramus. Yes.*

*We will see some of the most important of those Shuuyukh [Salaf] who has been jailed which will help us establish a clear picture for Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho his misleading statement:��"Do you want to take knowledge from ex-convict scholar [Salaf]."*

Sharof Ggbadegbo 0gbomosho be in sight� as scholar of Salaf who didn't act upon which is in the Qur'an and Sunnah. 'Yaa Allah, safeguards this Ummah from pseudo-scholar Sharapova and his type who don't speak� on apparently vicious in our society.

Roosulullah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said, *_"The greatest fear that I have for my Ummah is regarding a hypocrite who is a good �speaker.” See [Musnad Imam Ahmad]_*

Whoever disobeys Allah subhanahu wa taa alaa and His Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, or deviate from [��saying the truth] by turns away from Qur'an and Sunnah, Almighty Allah will not guide him.

[He] {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said, *"I leave behind me two things, The Qur'an and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray."*

*_'Yaa Sharof Gbadegbo, you lack of delil and the fact presented in support of your assertion is rule-out❌❌❌_*

*_There is a famous incident in which Ali Ibn Abu Talib lost a court case to a Christian because he lacked evidence, even though Ali was the Caliph at the time.���_*

Sha’bi reported: Ali ibn Abu Talib found a Christian man with his armor. He decided to take up the matter legally, so he brought the dispute to the judge, Shuraih. Ali said, “This is my armor and I have not sold it nor given it away.”

_Shuraih said to the Christian, “What do you say about what the leader of the believers has said?” The Christian replied, “It is my armor, but I do not consider the leader of the believers to be a liar.”_

Shuraih turned to Ali {radi Allah anhu} and said, “O leader of the believers, do you have proof❓” Ali {radi Allah anhu} laughed and said, "Shuraih is correct. I do not have proof.” So Shuraih ruled in favor of the Christian.

The Christian took the armor and began to walk away but then he returned. The Christian said:

*_```ﺃَﻣَّﺎ ﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻓَﺄَﺷْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥَّ ﻫَﺬِﻩِ ﺃَﺣْﻜَﺎﻡُ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻧْﺒِﻴَﺎﺀِ ﺃَﻣِﻴﺮُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ ﻗَﺪَّﻣَﻨِﻲ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﻗَﺎﺿِﻴﻪِ ﻭَﻗَﺎﺿِﻴﻪِ ﻳَﻘْﻀِﻲ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ! ﺃَﺷْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥْ ﻟَﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﺷْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥَّ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪًﺍ ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُ ﺍﻟﺪِّﺭْﻉُ ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺩِﺭْﻋُﻚَ ﻳَﺎ ﺃَﻣِﻴﺮَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺆْﻣِﻨِﻴﻦَ ﺍﺗَّﺒَﻌْﺖُ ﺍﻟْﺠَﻴْﺶَ ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﻣُﻨْﻄَﻠِﻖٌ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺻِﻔِّﻴﻦَ ﻓَﺨَﺮَﺟَﺖْ ﻣِﻦْ ﺑَﻌِﻴﺮِﻙَ ﺍﻟْﺄَﻭْﺭَﻕ_*```ِ

*As for me, I testify that this is the judgment of the Prophets. The leader of the believers himself takes me to his judge and the judge rules against him❗*

_I testify that there is no God except Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. By Allah, the armor is yours, O leader of the believers._

*I followed the army when you were on your way to the Battle of Siffin and the armor fell from your equipment.*

*_Ali {radi Allah anhu} said� ﺃَﻣَﺎ ﺇِﺫْ ﺃَﺳْﻠَﻤْﺖَ ﻓَﻬِﻲَ ﻟَﻚ_*
َ
*If you have accepted Islam, then the armor is for you. See [Al-Bidayah wa-Nihayah 11/107]*

*_Any unprejudiced person would comprehend the difference betwixt genuine scholar [Salaf] and counterfeit one [Khalaf]._*

*Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright*

*MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH CONTINUE GUIDE US TO D RIGHT PATH.*

Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018

*0rehadith�*
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
وبركاته
All adoration goes to Almighty Allah, the owner of heaven and earth�. Unending Peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} and his family.

Bizmillah al-hamdulillah wa salatu wa salam ala Roosulullahi {salallahu alayhi wa salam} Amma ba`d.

*Roodu Sharof Gbadegbo 0gbomosho part four.* *_THE LANTERN�THAT DISPIRIT THE DARK WHO ARE THEY⁉_*

*�Uncompromising Salaf scholars.*

*If the light�of Sharof Ddolal is extinguished al-Ummah would be at rest. I am here tonight aagain to warn people of imminent danger about [Sharof] daw'ah and his true nature of his ignorance.*

It's not just a blindness of daw'atu Salafiyyah, pseudo-scholar [Sharof] as many people mistakenly think�, he's primarily a dangerous scorpion using mumayy ideology.

Imam al-Barbahaaree {{rahimahullah} said, *_"The innovators are like scorpions. They bury their heads and bodies in the sand and leave their tails out. When they get the chance they sting; the same with innovators who conceal themselves amongst the people, when they are able, they do what they desire." See[Tabaqaatul-Hanaabilah, 2/44]_*

If we don't gainsay Sharof Gbadegbo Raji 0gbomosho people will be infect with his virus.

*_As far as i'm concerns, anyone who expresses support for Sharapova as destroy Islam, Cos any fair-minded and wise person wouldn't even sympathize with these so-called ﺩﻛﺘﻮﺭﺍﻩ._*

Ibrahim Ibn Maysarah {{rahimahullah} said, *_"Whoever honours an innovator has aided in the destruction of Islam." See [Shar Usool I'tiqaad Ahlis Sunnah Wal-Jamaa'ah, 1/139]_*

It was reported by Abdullahi bin Amr {radi Allah anhu} DAT: I heard�the Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} saying, *"Allah will not deprive you of knowledge after he has given it to you, but it will be taken away through the death of the religious learned men with their knowledge.*

*_Then there will remain ignorant people who, when consulted will give verdicts according to their opinions whereby they will misled others and go astray."_*

Yet there is a danger in Sharof 0gbomosho even greater danger Dan Yusuf al-Qoadawwiy. Ahlul l hadith must never keep silent� from those who wanna pull down the Islam.

Ibn Taymiyyah {rahimahullah} said: " When some people said to Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal {rahimahullah} that they felt uneasy about criticizing people, he replied, 'If you remain silent� and I remain silent, then who will make the ignorant person aware of the authentic from the defective❓"

*_See [ Majmoo' -ul-Fataawaa of Ibn Taymiyyah 28/231]_*

Let no one pull the wool over your � eyes� about methodology of Sharof Gbadegbo Raji 0gbomosho, Cos his manhaj isn't congruous with methodology of Salafus Saaliihin.

Having come to know Dat Sharof and manhaj Salaf they're of 2 things which impossible to coexist, buh if you wanna compare Sharof Gbadegbo Raji 0gbomosho with someone, just compare him with Abu A'lla Maodudi

Sharof Gbadegbo Raji tooghut tried to deceived al-Ummah to stop✋Dem from listening� to the truth and taking knowledge from undiluted scholars of Haq who is exhibiting of what he preaches and he speak�� with hujjah.

*The friends of lbleez have waged war on sincere Ulamma Sunnah. Another ways is to jail Dem.*

Allah azza wal jall says in His undiluted book� Surat Ash-Shu'ara' aayah [29-30]�

*```�قَالَ لَئِنِ ٱتَّخَذْتَ إِلَٰهًا غَيْرِى لَأَجْعَلَنَّكَ مِنَ ٱلْمَسْجُونِينَ*```

[Fir`haon] said, "If you take a god other than me, I will surely place you among those imprisoned."

*```�قَالَ أَوَلَوْ جِئْتُكَ بِشَىْءٍ مُّبِينٍ*```

[Musa]] said, "Even if I brought you proof manifest?"

*Even though you brought indisputable evidences to back up your claimed, yet ahlul -awwaa wal Ddolall won't not welcome it [if Allah will] …*

*_With all this they [ahlul-bid'ah] will be threaten you with eviction, sue you to court, imprisonment with the judgment of tooghut etcetera._*

Abu al-Aynaa said, "I had some unjust enemies, and I complained about them to Ahmad Ibn Abi Dawood {rahimahullah}.

I said to him, 'They have become united like a single hand against me❗' He replied��

*_```�يَدُ ٱللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْۚ_*```

*The hand of Allah is over their hands.*

I said, 'They are cunning❗' He replied��

*َ _```�يَحِيقُ ٱلْمَكْرُ ٱلسَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِۦۚ فَهَل_*```ْ

*The evil plot does not encompass except its own people.*

I said, 'They belong to a large company.' He replied��

ۚ َۚ *_```�مِّن فِئَةٍ قَلِيلَةٍ غَلَبَتْ فِئَةً كَثِيرَةًۢ بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِۗ_*```

*"How many a small company has overcome a large company by permission of Allah.*

Those misguidance doctors claiming DAT they only tail the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, it's unquestionably a deception❗ *_their manhaj which is not hiding and obvious untrue._*

*Now al-hamdulillah. Let me give you a clear example of what ahlul awwaa rely on�.*

*We went to somewhere and when it was time for solat zuhr, one old man stood up to called to prayer without turban on his head. Not knowing DAT the turban has already wrapped inside masjid and place it in imam side.*

*Before the iqaamah the man [I.e., Imam] quickly put on the turban and we prayed at the back of him, the samething happened during Ashr. And after the prayer ended, I met him just to asked questions concerning to what he did in a polite manner due to the saying of imam Ahmad DAT it has delil in Qur'an and Sunnah�.*

*Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal {{rahimahullah} said, "People need politeness and kindness, and enjoining what is good without harshness except a man who does evil openly who must be told and stopped harshly."*

*I said, "As salam alayka, sir I observed something." He replied, 'What❓'*

*I said, 'You called to prayer without turban and before the iqaamah you quickly wear it hope no problem⁉'*

*He replied, 'No problem, but it's part of Deen.' Then I quoted some hadith pertaining to turban and it virtues to be weak.*

*_```He said, 'That's how we met it with elders.❗'_*```

*This is ��where their problem comes from "our forefathers."*

*Their elders like [Yusuf al-Ágbàjî, Ókùtá gídì, and co] / forefathers they obeyed forced Dem to act upon weak hadith, in order to justify using eimama [turban] as part of Deen or doing those unislamic deeds.*

*From whom Labeeb Ágbàjî Sunmurah and co derive half of their creed⁉ From Awon baba wà.* Mákòdórò they even regard [Awon baba] as their sole reference, rejecting the Qur'an and Sunnah [That's how we met it from our fathers].

Allah azza wal jall say in Surat Al-Anbiya aayah[54]�

*_```�قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنتُمْ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ فِى ضَلَٰلٍ مُّبِين_*```ٍ

*He said, "You were certainly, you and your fathers, in manifest error."*

*So follow what it permits and refrain from what it prohibits.*

*If you come acrox or heard� one hadith narrated� by �Labeebu Sunmurah its a mistake, just compare and contrast it with Adam abdullah al-Ilory Cos no any goodness in ﺃﺻﺤﺎﺏ ﻋﻤﺎﻣﺔ except Shirk.*

*_Sunmurah has norms which is false and inaccurate, and DAT is why you see Labeebu Ágbàjî tagged himself as ﻣﻠﻚ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺕ. If not why should he issued a year death threatened / notice⁉_*

Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa say in His Glorious book� Surat Al-Hijr aayah[23]�

*_```�وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ نُحْىِۦ وَنُمِيتُ وَنَحْنُ ٱلْوَٰرِثُون_*```َ

*And indeed, it is We who give life and cause death, and We are the Inheritor.*

And also Almighty Allah revealed to us in His Holy book� in Surat Al-Imran aayah [145]�

*_```�وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تَمُوتَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ كِتَٰبًا_*```

*And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined.*

*All because of the intensity of hizbiiyyah acrimony towards uncompromise scholars in Ilorin Kwara State of Nigeria.*

*This is where we're gonna stop✋ for tonight class may Allah azza wal jall count us among the living soul till next class.*

*Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright*

*MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH CONTINUE GUIDE US TO D RIGHT PATH.*

Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Gamora: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Your posts are neither here nor there. They are hardly comprehensible. What exactly are ur issues with Dr. Sharaf? Dr. Sharafdeen Gbadebo, alhamdulillah, is from the scholars of ahlussunnah and may Allah preserve him.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gamora:
Your posts are neither here nor there. They are hardly comprehensible. What exactly are ur issues with Dr. Sharaf? Dr. Sharafdeen Gbadebo, alhamdulillah, is from the scholars of ahlussunnah and may Allah preserve him.

Laughing
Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Gamora:

So many Muslims would have a share of the little good deeds he has been able to gather or they will pass their bad deeds to him!
What kind of Manhaj is this?

Takfeer = 90%

Salah, Sawm, Zakat, Tawheed, etc= 10%

Manners & Etiquettes = 0%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

So many Muslims would have a share of the little good deeds he has been able to gather or they will pass their bad deeds to him!
What kind of Manhaj is this?

Takfeer = 90%

Salah, Sawm, Zakat, Tawheed, etc= 10%

Manners & Etiquettes = 0%

Mention just 1 Muslim I call a kafir.
Explain why my tawheed is so low o..

(1) (Reply)

Nafilat Shafri And Witri. / Mohammed Hijab Says That / Can Muslims Be This Kind To Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.