Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

See What Fayose Said On Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose Said On Tv (900 Views)

This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency / What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fayose Said On Tv by Hyinkar97(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian politicians never cease to amaze cheesy

1 Share

Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by yarimo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ha ha ha the fear of OBANIKORO is now in APC and JELILI ADESIYAN is not longer the police affairs minister is the beginning of wisdom . grin
Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by almajiri101: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
24yrs in prison await him.

Who is the guber candidate between this lousy man and the dullard prof?
Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by tuniski: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Trash from the receivers of 16:0!

3 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin If you believe this rubbish then you must be high on cow dung cool

5 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by phemmyutd(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
almajiri101:
24yrs in prison await him.

Who is the guber candidate between this lousy man and the dullard prof?

I think I am the one one seeing that Eleka like houseboy
Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by seanfer(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
We that are of Age in 2003 knew how Fayose escaped from Ekiti State during the Poultry Saga... He is the rue Definition of a Coward.. I laugh when some kids were saying Fayose is a man of his Words.... Now he is trying to play the Victim Card..... I can bet that on that Election day Fayose will travel out of the State after casting his vote

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Said On Tv by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Warridis?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Breaks New Record / Senate President Saraki Flags Off Train 2 Of Indorama Fertiliser Plant / APC Thugs Scattered Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.