Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) (2084 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by Nokiaguy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
A gorilla was allegedly killed in the earlier hours of yesterday at back of Mayor's city along Glo mass road in Delta state polytechnic Otefe-Oghara .

The gorilla was reported to have been shot with a gun and this is obviously the first time a thing like this is happening another source added.

Source : https://www.topskylinkers.com/2018/07/see-gorilla-that-was-killed-in-otefe.html

Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by Nokiaguy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Photo

Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by OfficialAwol(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's not snake. so Lala ain't interested.
Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by ajokebelle(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anyone that eats this is capable of eating Human.
Seriously, must everything pass through our mouths??
Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by PharmaGirl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eww
Looks human
Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by africanusvu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
How many times ar u posting this.saw it here last month

1 Like

Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by Homeboiy: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oh chisos
una sure say no be this animal I de chop for mama osamudiamen restaurant
Re: See The Gorilla That Was Killed In My School (otefe-oghara Polytechnic) by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Well, chimpanzees eat lesser monkeys so I see no reason why humans can't eat this. Gorillas are herbivores so I guess their meat will taste no different from cattle. Happy eating.

(1) (Reply)

Silver Crest Blender For Sale - High Quality Multi Purpose Blender That Grinds B / Nigeria Man Shows Off #43,620 Plate Of Garri And Soup / Best Cake Shop In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.