Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 (382 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 by dallyemmy: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Prayer points on today's open heaven

1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are the El- Shaddai; the Mighty Man in battle.
2.Thank you, again, my Father, for all the battles, you have fought and won on my behalf.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.I take authority over principalities, over powers, and over spiritual wickedness in heavenly places; I overcome and render you powerless, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, let every satanic priest, ministering on any satanic altar against my peace, well - being, progress and success, in life, be paralysed, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, as your foot soldier, strengthen me and give me a faith big enough to overcome, every challenge and opposition from the pit of hell, that may come my way, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, in the name that is above every other name, let every spiritual force contending with your plans for my life and family, be disgraced, overcomed and rendered powerless.
8.Father, as your battle axe and weapon of war, sharpen me spiritually, and use me to break to pieces, ungodly nations and kingdoms, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, help me to fulfil, your mandate, to destroy all the works of the devil and to actualise your plans, here, on earth, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, arise, and let all oppositions against your kingdom be silenced, subdued and crushed, forever, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let all the battles you have fought and won on behalf of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, never rise again, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
# GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 by dallyemmy: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Thursday, July 5, 2018) - Weary In Well-Doing?

1.Thank you, Father, for the abundance of your grace and love in my life.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please give me the grace to faithfully carry my cross as I follow after Your Son in Jesus’ Name.

4.Father, help me never to faint, or be weary of well doing, that I may reap in due season, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every opposition and persecution against me, as a result of my divine assignment and destiny, be scattered and silenced, by the hosts of heaven, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, in your own special way, renew my strength, give me the grace to continue, the good works, without eye service, but as unto you, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, support, encourage and see me through all challenges militating against me and my ministry, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, grant me strength and courage to endure hardness and discomfort, as a good soldier of Christ, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every expectation and evil counsel of the enemies, concerning me, my ministry and family, come to null and void, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every work of darkness in my life, family, ministry and your church, catch fire, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, supply all the resources that your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, needs for the completion of all the divine assignments you have committed into his hands, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/18 by dallyemmy: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
RCCG FASTING JULY 2018 DAY 5: PRAYER OF VICTORY FOR RCCG LEADERS
Daniel 2:23, “I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.”

 Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG at all levels in all Nations.

 Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the Church worldwide.

 Ask God to be merciful unto us and our leaders in any area that we have sinned (Proverbs 28:13)

 Father, let our Church Leaders always be examples of wisdom, victory and power of God. Grant them victory and power to speak God’s word with boldness.

 The counsel of God concerning our leaders shall be established in Jesus name.

 Lord, make our leaders useful vessels and let them walk in fear and reverence of the Lord.

 Be their refuge, strength and deliverer in Jesus name.

 We counter every attempt by the enemy to shut the doors that the Lord has opened unto our leaders and RCCG worldwide.

 God of Victory! Let every form of lukewarmness, coldness, spiritual apathy, spiritual dryness, be separated from our leaders in Jesus Name.

 Father, give us both the utterance and audience anytime we approach your presence. Help us to pray and praise you fervently in the Spirit in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Be A Cheerful Giver And ‘blesser’- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days / 3bedrooms Of Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.