Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu (34345 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Amagite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Nigeria international Emmanuel Emenike has advised John Mikel Obi to relocate his parents from Enugu after his father was rescued from kidnappers by police.

Police in Enugu had revealed that they rescued the Super Eagles captain’s dad along Makurdi-Enugu Road.

Mikel also revealed that his father’s abductors had already informed him of his kidnap hours before Nigeria faced Argentina, demanding N10 Million ransom.

Reacting to the kidnap incident, Emenike advised Mikel to either relocate his parents to Lagos or Abuja or get security officials to protect them.

See his post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/buy-your-parents-a-house-outside-enugu-emmanuel-emenike-advises-mikel-following-his-dads-abduction.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by PharmaGirl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Or better still take the old man out of the country just like chimamanda did after her dad was kidnapped

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Rityonyi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Truer words have never been spoken.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Phythondancer(f): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
very bad news, i wish i handled those kidnappers.
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by psychologist(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
So Lagos and Abuja is now pentagon plaza

How else do you want me to explain to you that the system is messed up already

Guy no make underworld people reason ur matter
Abuja ko Abu Dhabi ni

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some especially old people don’t like to change the environment they have been accustomed to. Take him to China when all his friends are in Nigeria so that he can lonely and miserable.

87 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by IamAirforce1: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Him papa no go gree. Na street man

47 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Phythondancer:
very bad news, i wish i handled those kidnappers.
Lol cheesy wink, now this is funny! cheesy grin
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Laeroy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
5th to comment
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by HighKing01(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
5billion na him me go set ransom at
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Emotionless100: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
That's not the solution, let him check the people around him. Driver, house girl and some family members are not be trusted this days

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by zanebaddo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
but the parents don't stay here in enugu but jos

17 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by aguiyi2: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kidnapping is evil.
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by computer0810(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
reason why no reasonable person remain in that red mold once dey get money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by ozodigboo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mikel
this is 2nd time your dad is being kidnapped.
the money you've been paying for ransom would hv been enough to get high quality security.
Emenike is right.

19 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by immortalvoices(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
good advice though
but na everywhere kidnappers dey abi evans own no be Lagos
may God help us after we have done the needful in terms of security

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
This guy na dundi....markudi-enugu road is located in benue state....and the father lives in jos rayfield area no dey talk anyhow of my city 042 angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Lordofthewest(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hahaha... I see
Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Folashade2016(f): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kidnappers are everywhere. Not just in enugu. infact evans was based in lagos.

check my SIGNATURE

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by carammel(f): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Enenike is right on this, but then kidnappers are everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Customer80: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Useless opinion from Emenike, Mikel's father lives in Jos not Enugu

29 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by ukukaegbu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
He should kuku take him with him to Russia

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why wont the police parade the kidnappers.i thought they said they were caught.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by MARKone(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Because kidnappers no dey Abuja and Lagos? Enugu is a nice and peaceful state. Kidnapping can happen anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by IPOBrep: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
very stupid advice.

is there a state devoid of crime or criminal in Nigeria. Emenike is an efulefu. A man does not run from what came to his fathers house. if you say abroad fine, but outside Enugu is grossly foolish.

Enugu remains one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Jasperro(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
kidnappers can attack even with security protecting his parents, they should just be prayerful so we hat the evil ones will not remember them

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by zombieTRACKER: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Leave them in Enugu jare

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by Pitokwe(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
ozodigboo:
Mikel
this is 2nd time your dad is being kidnapped.
the money you've been paying for ransom would hv been enough to get high quality security.
Emenike is right.

Get your facts right.

The family have security attached to them. The man no dey hear word..

He like walking free without the security

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by zombieTRACKER: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
MARKone:
Because kidnappers no dey Abuja and Lagos?

No mind the Yeye person

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.