Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,166 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos (29183 Views)

65-year-old Renowned Lawyer Allegedly Caught Molesting A Teenage Girl(photos) / 65-year-old Lawyer Allegedly Caught Having Sexual Relations With A Teenage Girl / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Vector’s - Sars is Around comes to mind
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
See how lawyer dey chop slap like amala...
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by Partnerbiz3: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrMcJay:
Pesuzok, rawe45, The matter is being handled at the highest levels, I'll update you.

Good one

Please lawyers should show solidarity...

Btw, who took the video?

?
The major issue is even the police.

Since they were invited, were they also asked to assault him?
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by colon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
We haven't reformed the Nigeria Police, and we are busy talking about State Police!!
The worst is yet to come!! May God help us in this country
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mr Olawore is a dubious man and a scammer, for given a fake cheque and asking the police that is only powerful when it comes to civilians to beat the man is not right. Mr Olawore should be arrested and cursed. SARS must go.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by ubev01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:
State police is essential
and who will be the officers of that state police? Same people, different name
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by samfibby(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian policemen are no respecter of law. They have a mindset that being a policeman makes them the law. The last place you want to carry out such abuse of citizens right is a legal chamber.

The young lawyer would be an idiot if he allows the boss and the SARS men go scot free. I dont need to be a lawyer to know that he has a good case in court with this video evidence. It is acts like this that label us as number one in human right abuse. Very irresponsible from the boss and these policemen.

These guys don buy market
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2018
That's unfair, those SARS officials don't like their job at all, they are the ones giving the police force a bad image.
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by Ghokes(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who threatens another person with pistol, if not a mad man!
Pistols fire/discharges it's rounds so easily and in fact at the slightest of touch.
Even when not loaded you wouldn't want to do that.
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Learned Colleagues, I just left the Divisional Police Office at Lion Building. I had gone there with the Welfare Secretary, the Publicity Secretary, the Social Secretary and Mr. Muhammed Doko Idris upon our being informed that our colleague Mr. Karimu Olakunle was there. We met with the DPO and the IPO and heard firsthand from our colleague.

The DPO acknowledged that the conduct of the officers was egregious and pleaded profusely that we should not escalate the matter to the leadership of the Police. We told him in quite clear terms that this matter transcends even the victim in this case as the reputation of our profession would be completely and permanently thrashed if we did nothing about this.

For a start, I propose to personally lead a delegation of the EXCO and any interested members of the Branch to the State Police Headquarters to submit a strongly worded petition to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police on Friday.

Among other things, we will be demanding an immediate suspension of the erring officers pending investigation. We will then have further deliberations to agree further actions which, in my view, should include a lawsuit. With respect to Mr Olakunle's former employer, I can confirm that a petition has been delivered to the Branch's Disciplinary and Ethics Committee against him by Mr Olakunle. No doubt, the investigation of the petition will help establish the facts of what transpired on 29 June between the parties and further give his employer an opportunity to state his own side of the story.

Kind regards,
Chukwuka Ikwuazom
Chairman, NBA Lagos

This is the official response........ So this matter is not going under the carpet.....

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by holuphisayor(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Learned Colleagues, I just left the Divisional Police Office at Lion Building. I had gone there with the Welfare Secretary, the Publicity Secretary, the Social Secretary and Mr. Muhammed Doko Idris upon our being informed that our colleague Mr. Karimu Olakunle was there. We met with the DPO and the IPO and heard firsthand from our colleague.

The DPO acknowledged that the conduct of the officers was egregious and pleaded profusely that we should not escalate the matter to the leadership of the Police. We told him in quite clear terms that this matter transcends even the victim in this case as the reputation of our profession would be completely and permanently thrashed if we did nothing about this.

For a start, I propose to personally lead a delegation of the EXCO and any interested members of the Branch to the State Police Headquarters to submit a strongly worded petition to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police on Friday.

Among other things, we will be demanding an immediate suspension of the erring officers pending investigation. We will then have further deliberations to agree further actions which, in my view, should include a lawsuit. With respect to Mr Olakunle's former employer, I can confirm that a petition has been delivered to the Branch's Disciplinary and Ethics Committee against him by Mr Olakunle. No doubt, the investigation of the petition will help establish the facts of what transpired on 29 June between the parties and further give his employer an opportunity to state his own side of the story.

Kind regards,
Chukwuka Ikwuazom
Chairman, NBA Lagos

This is the official response........ So this matter is not going under the carpet.....
good one.

had to search for this thread.

I sincerely hope he gets justice.
Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by owo4mii(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nice move, May God help you in shedding more light to these dramas

Lexusgs430:

Kind regards,
Chukwuka Ikwuazom
Chairman, NBA Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Identify Fake Policemen / Vandals Caught In A Girl's Secondary School In Rivers State (Photos) / ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.