Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Speaking Right In A Wrong World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Speaking Right In A Wrong World (328 Views)

Am I About To Take A Wrong Decision? / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Start A Career In Public Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking Right In A Wrong World by Jazzomoney(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Call: 08028322329 Rainspeech internationa for Diction and Elocition skills: https://www.rainspeech.com/p/teacherspupils-ssp_9.html?m=1

For those of us who grew up in Africa most especially Nigeria, when you try to stand out in anything you do, people have axioms and sayings that tend to pull you back to the crowd. Words like, "your own too much", "na only you?" etc. So we do not want to be seen as the odd one among the rest, therefore most people conform to what they see other people do in the environment, television, work place, churches and any other social gathering that they may find themselves.
But when you check those who eventually lead in the society, we found out that they are the few ones who chose to stand out and do things differently, their philosophies were different, in dressing, speaking, attitude, mannerisms etc. We call them reformers, the world celebrate them all around today, but the truth is that in the beginning when they started out on their journey early in life and made up in their minds to do things differently, they were criticized by their peers and people of their generation. Some of them were jailed, killed, others were sentenced to death or long term imprisonment.
People like Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Nelson Mandela, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Martin, Luther King, Henry Ford, Gani Fawehinmi etc.
The ability to stand against the crowd and do things right is what makes you a hero.

When it comes to speaking English language, it is very important that we speak it like the owners of the language: the Britons.
When I started out on my Journey to speak right, it was not easy. People talked me down, a lot of people said: "lt will not work", "this is Nigeria not England". But today most of these people are now proud of me. I am now an inspiration to them, they give me kudos and recommendations to schools and companies. the same people wants to use me as a show off to grace their events. What if I had joined the band wagon to speak English like every other person, the story would have been different today.
Make up in your mind to improve on yourself regardless of what any other person feels or says. Go for the way things are supposed to be, do not conform to the way things are.

If you decide today to take your spoken English to the next level of power and recognition in communication, then it is high time you contacted RainSpeech International for an intensive speech drill in PHONETICS, DICTION AND ELOCUTION. you will Jerk off in confidence and productivity, everyone around you will take notice that you have been with the "LORD OF COMMUNICATION" - Jaaziah Peters.

Call 08028322329 now!!!

Click the link below to visit RainSpeech: https://www.rainspeech.com/p/teacherspupils-ssp_9.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

... / Make Money Unlimited Working From Home / Build A Job-ready Career As Website Developer. Learn To Create Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.