Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil- Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil- Daddy Freeze (237 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil- Daddy Freeze by shemzy99(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria’s most controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has disclosed that while he was growing up his born-again aunt told him that Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti was evil and he believed.

Daddy Freeze made this known on his Instagram account following the visit France President, Emmanuel Macron to the New African Shrine.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/my-born-again-aunt-told-me-that-fela-was-evil-daddy-freeze/

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Music For Free / Afro Beat Fest Hosted / Get Falzt Ft. Maleek Berry & Medikal Lycris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.