Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Guru Android Developer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guru Android Developer (406 Views)

Tech Guru In The House Pls Help Me Look Into This / Things To Remove From Your Cv In 2023 By The Real Cv Guru / How To Make Money With Guru Data Entry Jobs From Home In Nigeria {$5/HR} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Android Developer by chosenwan1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great mobile applications, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges.

Qualification and Requirement :
1. 2+ years experience in developing Android applications.

2. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.

3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.

4. Work with outside data sources and APIs.

5. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.

6. Object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.

7. Android Java programming experience

8. Must have a depth of knowledge in the Java programming language, Android IDE’s and Android SDK’s

9. Experience with working using remote data via REST and JSON.

10. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

11. Working experience in a Scrum based Agile environment

12. Ability to develop compelling user experiences while meeting the needs of the mobile users

PM or reply me if interested. Benefits & Bonus abound
Re: Guru Android Developer by talk2hb1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
chosenwan1:

We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great mobile applications, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges.

Qualification and Requirement :
1. 2+ years experience in developing Android applications.

2. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.

3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.

4. Work with outside data sources and APIs.

5. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.

6. Object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.

7. Android Java programming experience

8. Must have a depth of knowledge in the Java programming language, Android IDE’s and Android SDK’s

9. Experience with working using remote data via REST and JSON.

10. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

11. Working experience in a Scrum based Agile environment

12. Ability to develop compelling user experiences while meeting the needs of the mobile users

PM or reply me if interested. Benefits & Bonus abound
I cant access my mail
Re: Guru Android Developer by chosenwan1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for reaching out. So sorry for the late response. I will pm you
talk2hb1:

I cant access my mail

(1) (Reply)

Volunteering Will Help You Become Successful In Your Career / Apply Now: Air Force Institute Of Technology Massive Recruitment 2018 / Lagos/abuja Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.