Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (62855 Views)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Pedestrian Bridge At UNIBEN In Edo Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
comshots:
I was right afterall.Nigerian politicians do not care about the life of anyone.Their main aim is to fleece the citizenry of the meagre wage through this means.

Had they not built a safe crossing you would have had the legs to support your argument.

Being that it has already been built erring pedestrians must be penalized.

Many have lost their lives or limbs by crossing highways.

If the people choose to act like animals then law enforcement should bring them back to their senses.

Hurting them in their pockets might do so even quicker.

2 Likes

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's good but road infrastructure in the state especially lagos mainland and some side of Island need urgent rehabilitation.

The road leading to my house has pot holes as deep as borehole and this is rainy season. May God help us.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mediocrity. Smh
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by swimmer: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Do you people know the meaning of bridge?

can you use that thing in the picture?

uncompleted projects now carry lagos's banner?
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by xelowpage: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:
It's been three years already and Ambode is still all about Bus stops and the transportation sector.

Fashola handed over a working city to him and he seems bereft of ideas on what to do in other sectors. The only attempt at the environment with visionless scape ended in disaster as they couldn't do half what BRF's LAWMA did. The city is yet to recover from dirt pollution.

Ambode's enemy spotted. You people can never ever be satisfied. May God deliver people like you. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Aquariann: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Honestly. It's a nightmare. I don't know why people are being carried away by all these nonsense while there bigger issues that need to be tackled. Issues like bad roads, this abominable invasion of dirt, the menace of thugs at the bustops and of course, roadside trading that's is contributing to traffic congestion.

As in eh.. The touts issue is something else. Today I took a Keke from Sangotedo to Ilaje in Ajah. At Abraham Adesanya a group collected N200. At Allesh (just after the bridge) another group collected N100, then at Ilaje (stone throw from Allesh) another group collected N100.

I was just livid wondering why able bodied men can not go look for something doing with their lives.

dominique:
He gave us Lake rice undecided

Lol..
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bolustical:

Very, very stagnant.

Still fighting on street naming. tongue
I didn't see you on P&G thread grin grin What happen to viable west When I said indigenous industrialization is the best, you guys were busy with I too know, breeze don blow all the e-rats disappeared cheesy
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Great observation. The Ambode-led government is stuck on bus-stops, buses and fly overs...anything connected to transportation. Other sectors are just a mess.
A state can't be just about transportation.

Aquariann:
It's been three years already and Ambode is still all about Bus stops and the transportation sector.

Fashola handed over a working city to him and he seems bereft of ideas on what to do in other sectors. The only attempt at the environment with visionless scape ended in disaster as they couldn't do half what BRF's LAWMA did. The city is yet to recover from dirt pollution.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by DabFrankNG: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
If Lagos could be fixed Nigeria could be fixed.

1 Like

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by moufan: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:

hater oshi,you can ffuck off back to your village if you're not happy.ambode is still the best governor in nigeria in case you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by laurel03(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:

that rice mill at imota was constructed by fashola.. even they have rice farm in lagos...
Dec 29, 2011 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Thursday inspected the new Rice Mill in Imota, the rice field and irrigation facility in Itoga, Badagry saying the projects represent a continuation of his administration's philosophy of using infrastructure renewal and development to promote economic growth and attack poverty with the view to eradicating it.
http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/news/2011/12/29/20111229N01.html
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Aquariann: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
xelowpage:

Ambode's enemy spotted. You people can never ever be satisfied. May God deliver people like you. Amen.

I know my grandparents final resting place on the Island just as I can trace my roots in Isale Eko.

Mister, you're no more Lagosian than I am. So park well with your mediocrity.

If you cannot see how dirty Lagos has become under Ambode, the bad roads or dearth of attention in other critical sector of the State, then I cannot engage you in a discourse about the state.

Cc. moufan

1 Like

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Hienna(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
footballflaver:
Lagos should be the capital of Nigeria
yea, u right.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pavore9:

How did the SE region creep into the story?
Help me ask him o
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by FulaniTerrorist: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
korel9:

You put up a post and still drag ftc with us?

8 Shares

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by xelowpage: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:

I know my grandparents final resting place on the Island just as I can trace my roots in Isale Eko.

Mister, you're no more Lagosian than I am. So park well with your mediocrity.

If you cannot see how dirty Lagos has become under Ambode, the bad roads or dearth of attention in other critical sector of the State, then I cannot engage you in a discourse about the state.

Cc. moufan
Mr. Lagosian enemy of progress. For your information, I am a son of the soil who is born, bread, schooled, work and live in Lagos. So ye son of hate, think before you write and not just write without thinking.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gazzy88:
Lagos is moving, SE is stagnant. grin
You forgot that South East contributed greatly to the growth of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Tinlar: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
moufan:
hater oshi,you can ffuck off back to your village if you're not happy.ambode is still the best governor in nigeria in case you don't know
among the vision less governor.check set of the governor and compare them to era of fashola,obi,ameachi,wamako,kwankwasso,amosu,and tell if he can not carry last.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Tinlar: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
xelowpage:

Mr. Lagosian enemy of progress. For your information, I am a son of the soil who is born, bread, schooled, work and live in Lagos. So ye son of hate, think before you write and not just write without thinking.
you should be able to know who is best among those who had govern the state unlike foreigners that was smuggle to Lagos.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Honestly. It's a nightmare. I don't know why people are being carried away by all these nonsense while there bigger issues that need to be tackled. Issues like bad roads, this abominable invasion of dirt, the menace of thugs at the bustops and of course, roadside trading that's is contributing to traffic congestion.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Talk of a state govt that is yet to pay her retirees their entitled benefits after 2years of retirement.

Same government is spending billions on capital projects. Of all the problems in Lagos state, Ambode is yet to solve the mundane of problems facing Lagos...he is just another showglass governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by xelowpage: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tinlar:
you should be able to know who is best among those who had govern the state unlike foreigners that was smuggle to Lagos.
My friend, I am a civil servant that work with the Lagos State Gov. So I can boldly tell you that little do you understand. I rest my case.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:

comment from a fool and like by idiots

2 Likes

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Which kind bridge is this, it's not yet completed, why is the op now saying it has been installed

Nigeria
Ever in a hurry to catch up with developed nations.
The work is not complete. We don't even know if the bridge will not come and collapse.
The citizens don't have jobs to earn money to eat the food to have the energy to climb to the SKY walk to cross the road to look for the job to earn the..

1 Like

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gazzy88:

This type of bridge is being constructed at many places in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by seguno2: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gazzy88:

Do you know the population of London when they started using the Underground trains for mass transit?
Do you know the population of Lagos state when Jakande started the metro project before Buhari cancelled it and jailed Jakande?
What is the population of Lagos now and yet no metro. No light rail after almost 20 years of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with trillions in budget and billions spent on the light rail?
Any sensible Lagosian would be asking for the light rail to start instead of celebrating nonsense.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by seguno2: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:

Stomach infrastructure
Ifun loran. Jeunkuoku. Waki and die.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by sammirano: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bolustical:

Very, very stagnant.

Still fighting on street naming. tongue

Check out Ogun state.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gazzy88:
Aba Is Moving Too Fast.
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by boringnigerian: 2:06am On Jul 05, 2018
comshots:
Lagos residents should be prepare for kai arrest and arraignment in court for not using the foot bridges at every bus stop.This is another avenue Lagos state government is going to generate taxes by arresting a pedestrian who fails to use the foot bridge.

So.....they're not supposed to use the bridges?
Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2018
femiti:

Talk of a state govt that is yet to pay her retirees their entitled benefits after 2years of retirement.

Same government is spending billions on capital projects. Of all the problems in Lagos state, Ambode is yet to solve the mundane of problems facing Lagos...he is just another showglass governor
It's because people are not asking questions that matter. There are so many things wrong with the state hut he is focused on the unimportant things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.