Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,262 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp (1360 Views)

Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / Npdp Drops Defection Threat, Meets Governors, Others For Truce / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by odiks: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
The new Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) bloc in the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the purported defection of Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as fallacy and figment of the author’s imagination.

The leader of the group, Alhaji Abubakar Baraje, stated this in his reaction to the purported defection of the former Kano State governor to PDP.

Baraje said nPDP would soon adopt a new name, adding that the bloc remains intact.

He maintained that the group would make public its position on the continued membership of APC on Thursday or Friday.

He said Kwankwaso played active roles in the decisions of nPDP and would continue to play such roles as a key leader of the group.

“We are all still in APC but the nPDP will come up with a lot of changes. nPDP is likely to change its name as a splinter group from APC,” he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/kwankwasos-defection-to-pdp-a-fallacy-npdp/
Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by odiks: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Seriously I don tire for this Npdp matter. Go they won't go..... You take your enemies by surprise..... Abi are you people waiting to see how the Supreme Court judgement involving Saraki's case at CCT will go Friday before decamping?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by CoolFreeday(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
me, I know.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by Mcanie: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is this the reason for the delay?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by Sarkin: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
PDP Una try o...

If I talk now they will lambast me.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
whether pdp or apc....all should rest in abyss.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by muykem: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's difficult for them to take decision for obvious reason. Defection will greatly affect Saraki influence in Kwara politics. Tanbowa will not like to risk his governor sit except PDP promise to give presidential ticket which is unlikely. Its easier for those that didn't hold political office and those with little relevant such as Dino,Sani etc

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by kahal29: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tot he has already defected? This their quit notice is becoming boring by the day.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
NPDP members are scared of living APC, because they knew clearly in terms of popularity it won't affect BUHARI and APC.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp by 9jaArea: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
We're tired of this NPDP nonsense. I think these guys over rated themselves, they thought everyone will go on bended knees begging them not to leave after the initial threat of defection.

It's also funny how the NPDP is going about this, like APC is begging them to stay.

Defect and leave the party to move on, take rogues like Dino along while at it.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Last Discussion He Had With Missing.. / Saraki’s ‘left Shoe’ Defeats Buhari In Online Poll / It’s Idiotic To Say Buhari Is Cloned – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.