Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene (1424 Views)

*dr Omene Odafe Wilson* For *house Of Representatives* , / Dr Omene Odafe Wilson* For *house Of Representatives* / Pastor Godwin Akpovie Visited The President General Of Upu(eng Chief Joe Omene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene by Ifykess222(f): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Brief Biography about Humble-Self (Goodluck Igho .

Mr Goodluck Igho Omene was born on the 28th of may 1974, into the humble, peaceful, hospitable and royal family of the Omene’s of Mosogar, Ethiope West L.G.A of Delta State.

Educational background.

I attended Nana Primary School, Warri and as well as Federal Government College Warri for my secondary school education. In 1993, I gained admission into European University in the Hague, Holland where I graduated in 1998 with double honours, bagging Bachelor Degrees in Business Administration (B.B.A) and information system (B.I.S). I also bagged my masters Degree in Business Administration (M.B.A) from the same institution in 1999.

Professional Background.

By the grace of God almighty, I am the MD/C.E.O of Transit oil Nig ltd, leading company of the Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. I am also the Board Chairman of Southern Petroleum Gas Company and a Director in several companies that spans finance and oil and gas, which includes Southern Petroleum Exploration and Production Ltd.

Why I am Running on the Platform of PDP.

I am running on the platform of PDP as a result of the fact that the party has been able to bring development to our people, both human and capital development. This also coupled with the fact that the party has provided a sense of belonging among Deltans, which is clearly reflected in its fair treatment to minority group in the state. I also believe that the PDP has been remarkable in uniting Deltans in spite of the different ethnic nationalities that make up the state. It is clearly against this background and in spite of the fact that, most members of my larger family are in the APC, I have chosen to remain in the PDP. Personally, I am doing everything possible to convince my family members that there is no better alternative to PDP in Delta State.

Why I Choose to Run Now.

I am a loyal party man and as someone who would never go against the guidelines of the party, I decided to wait patiently until it is the turn of Mosogar to produce the candidate to represent the good people of Ethiope West at the State House of Assembly. Jesse has had three representatives in the past, in the persons of Hon. Halims Agoda, Hon.(Engr.) Anthony Akpomiemie and Hon. (Chief) John Nani. Also Oghara have had three representatives, which include Hon. (Engr.) Ighomena, Hon. Ben Ibakpa, and the incumbent, Hon. Erhiatake Ibori. Of note is that there has been a tradition of one tenor for each person. Sadly Mosogar has never produced a representative in the Delta State House of Assembly. Hence, I believe that this time around, and by the grace of the almighty God, the party will do the right thing by choosing a candidate from Mosogar to represent the good people of Ethiope West at the Delta State House of Assembly for fairness justice and equity.

My Vision for the People of Ethiope West L.G.A.

Part of my vision and plans for the people Ethiope West L.G.A as a legislator is to work with the Executive Arm of Government to ensure that the dividend of democracy is felt by the people of my constituency. To this end, I intend to sponsor Bills that will focus on development and social Welfare for my people, with the aim of creating employment opportunities for the teeming youths in the local government. I also intend to focus on the educational development of our people. I believe that if our people are educated, they will have the opportunity of unlocking their latent potentials, and this will in turn make them useful to themselves and the society in general.
Thanks and God bless you all.
P.D.P Power to the People.

Re: Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene by veneza(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
hope he won?
Re: Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene by dailystar: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who Is Goodluck Igho Omene? | Biography Of Goodluck Igho Omene| Profile Of Goodluck Igho Omene| History Of Goodluck Igho Omene| Meet Delta State 2019 PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Goodluck Igho Omene

READ HIS FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-goodluck-igho-omene-biography-of-goodluck-igho-omene-profile-of-goodluck-igho-omene-history-of-goodluck-igho-omene-meet-delta-state-2019-pdp-gubernatorial-candidate-goodluck-igho-omene/

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. / Is Paddy Adenuga Single If Not Any Info On His Hubby / Celtel Is Da Bomb(celtel Wapgprs Setting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.