Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k (576 Views)

I Want To Buy Toyota Product Raging 400 - 500k / Car Of 400-500k Needed ASAP / Any Strong Car Of 400-500k For A Starter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by Daveei(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi, I'm a hustler in need of a car with fuel economy and easy maintenance. Ive heard a lot of scary tales about Honda's leg+transmission issues especially for unsuspecting first timers even though they seem a bit affordable.
Pls help, i need valuable advice. Thanks
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by palacious100: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Even me too
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by Wisebird22(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
bro with that amount u can get a good 95 camry,all you need to do is have patience you will get d quality you need.
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by Daveei(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisebird22:
bro with that amount u can get a good 95 camry,all you need to do is have patience you will get d quality you need.
Thanks bro. I will.
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by Daveei(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
palacious100:
Even me too
Hi, have you made any moves yet? Any particular choice
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by greggng: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Daveei:
Hi, I'm a hustler in need of a car with fuel economy and easy maintenance. Ive heard a lot of scary tales about Honda's leg+transmission issues especially for unsuspecting first timers even though they seem a bit affordable.
Pls help, i need valuable advice. Thanks

Add me on whatsap and I will go around to source for you. Pls not every car you see is a car. Some are stolen cars. Their prices are very low to attract people. Some of us with integrity don't even buy except the owner is the first owner. That means it has not gone from hand to hand. Such cars are very risk. I have police friends and with what they tell me, it seems so many used cars out for sale are stolen. Don't worry with me you are safe cos I am all about customer satisfaction not the money. I always see the red flag whenever I confront car owners.
Re: Help, I Need A Car For Around 400-500k by Daveei(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
greggng:

Add me on whatsap and I will go around to source for you. Pls not every car you see is a car. Some are stolen cars. Their prices are very low to attract people. Some of us with integrity don't even buy except the owner is the first owner. That means it has not gone from hand to hand. Such cars are very risk. I have police friends and with what they tell me, it seems so many used cars out for sale are stolen. Don't worry with me you are safe cos I am all about customer satisfaction not the money. I always see the red flag whenever I confront car owners.
Okay, ill add you up. Thanks for the insight

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Fj Cruiser Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / I Need A Good Car For Uber,budget Is 700k And Below / For Sale - A Nigerian Used Mazda 6 2006 Salon Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.