Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) (3759 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by majella4: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerians have got talent.SS1 STUDENT OF ANGLICAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL, OGBOMOSHO IN OYO STATE MADE A MOVING CAR WITH BATHROOM SLIPPERS AND BROOM STICKS.

THIS IS COMMENDABLE.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/see-car-manufactured-by-ss1-student-in.html

1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
When small boiz in China are making China phones... Who sold our destiny? cry cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by blakid(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
All these big pple won't recognise and help grow dis young innovator now, but if it's one small boy singing or cracking jokes, they will all rush to assist in cash and kind. Hypocricy is d order of d day in this Nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Yian1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:
When small boiz in China are making China phones... Who sold our destiny? cry cry

I know people like you go talk rubbish... Even when you reach S.S 3, u still no fit spell your name.
Learn to appreciate what you are forever incapable of doing!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Yian1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
blakid:
All these big pple won't recognise and help grow dis young innovator now, but if it's one small boy singing or cracking jokes, they will all rush to assist in cash and kind. Hypocrites is d order of d day in this Nation.
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yian1:

I know people like you go talk rubbish... Even when you reach S.S 3, u still no fit spell your name.
Learn to appreciate what you will forever be incapable of doing!
I don't celebrate mediocrity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by AAlozie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Something I did many years ago when I was a 7year- old is what this op sees as creativity in the 21st century?

10 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by blakid(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:
This is because they were born into a nation that is working. if we can atleast send this kind of young talent out to go and acquire more knowledge together with good governance, Nigerians would be worshiped around the world.

4 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Lomprico2: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
TOY made! Op take note angry

Manufacture ko, constructed ni!

3 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Yian1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:

I don't encourage impudence

1 Like

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Yian1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:

I don't encourage impudence

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by kmaster007: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
at least he got talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by falcon01: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
to be honest, this is nonsense. when we were kids we made more than that so i don't see any thing special.

5 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by ybalogs(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Brilliant!!!!
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by ybalogs(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
We made similar stuffs growing up too.
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
I swear I made something better than this when I was in primary 3
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
blakid:

This is because they were born into a nation that is working. if we can atleast send this kind of young talent out to go and acquire more knowledge together with good governance, Nigerians would be worshiped around the world.

Which reminds me of what the late Mandela once said about Nigeria, which I have quoted below.
MANDELA TO NIGERIA...

“YOU know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.

“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history? Do you have lessons on how your past leaders stood by us and gave us large amounts of money? You know I hear from Angolans and Mozambicans and Zimbabweans how your people opened their hearts and their homes to them. I was in prison then, but we know how your leaders punished western companies who supported Apartheid.

“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.
“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.

“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”

(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela conducted by Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed).

2 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by ExpensiveGuy30(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by ExpensiveGuy30(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=blakid post=69085824]
This is because they were born into a nation that is working. if we can atleast send this kind of young talent out to go and acquire more knowledge together with good governance, Nigerians would be worshiped around the world. [/quote) You're right
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by czarina(f): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Not saying it isn't impressive here but kids have been making these moving miniature cars with scraps since forever. My kid bro was doing this @ 10-11 while in secondary school. Dunno how they learn it though but it seemed pretty easy then to bro and his "cohorts".
That said... Nice one kiddo kiss
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2018
YorubaAmaka
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by imaeruaka: 3:14am On Jul 05, 2018
wow

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by DerrickEbili(m): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Eskimo

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by generationz(f): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Lol .

A Roomself contain apartment available its tiled comes with its own kitchen toilet and bathroom and and a lobby to let 24hrs light . email nonsoflora2@gmail.com
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
AAlozie:
Something I did many years ago when I was a 7year- old is what this op sees as creativity in the 21st century?
We will soon manufacture pencils in Nigeria - Minister for Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by Cylo105: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Impressive!
Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by AAlozie(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2018
BanevsJoker:

We will soon manufacture pencils in Nigeria - Minister for Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu.
Make Buhari's boys no catch you o

Re: See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) by abbeyty(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2018
our lawmakers should start buying their official cars from this local manufacturer. Teamnigeriangoods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Goes Crazy As Boyfriend Dumps Her On Christmas Day (VIDEO) / NÀÌJÁ THROWBACK: The Asaba – Onitsha Crossing, 1959 & Now / 5 Most Dangerous Snakes In The World.[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.