Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed (594 Views)

Buhari: Lai Mohammed Raised Formidable Information Machinery / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by Nairatrend: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
@NAIRATREND

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Wednesday, said he was not aware of an order of mandamus granted by a court for the National Assembly to begin impeachment process against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mohammed said this while answering questions from State House correspondents at the end of the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“I’m just hearing it from you. I will have to read it myself,” the minister said.

A Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo, Osun state, presided over by Justice Maureen Onyetenu, had on Wednesday given the order in a motion filed before her by the Chairman, Nigeria Bar Association, Ilesa branch, Mr. Kanmi Ajibola; and a human rights activist, Mr. Suleiman Adeniyi.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-not-aware-of-courts-directive-on-buhari-lai-mohammed/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by mercenary: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
He never knows anything

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mr Lie u have started, see hem mouth. how can u expect good thing from Mr liar u will never hear
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by Angelparadise: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
The wise knows that all those ass licking buhari supporters of Fulani heldsmen terrorists are cursed not to see any things good news to majority of Nigerians. The court declarations to start impeachment process is a welcome development to any human hearted citizens of Nigerians and innocent victims of blood thirsty supporters .
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by Angelparadise: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
The wise knows that all those ass licking buhari supporters of Fulani heldsmen terrorists are cursed not to see any things good news to majority of Nigerians. The court declarations to start impeachment process is a welcome development to any human hearted citizens of Nigerians and innocent victims killed by blood thirsty supporters this vampire government.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by Sarkin: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Evil people everywhere.
They are very repugnant to good things in this country...
Re: I’m Not Aware Of Court’s Directive On Buhari – Lai Mohammed by Nairatrend: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Violation Of Rule Of Law Denting Nigeria’s Global Image – Shehu Sani / Nigeria Abandoned / We Are Disappointed With The ICC - Concern Nigeria Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.