Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari (491 Views)

PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by bryner: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biafra Nations Youth League, has condemned the statement credited to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha that his re-election will pave way for Igbo Presidency.

National Leader of BNYL, Princewill Richard said Igbo presidency “cannot quench the agitations for Biafra.”

In a statement sent to Dailypost, Richard said, “It’s an insult to exchange Biafra with Igbo Presidency, if the Igbo wants Presidency they should take it, not when it is being given to them, because whoever gives you something would take it at any point in time.

“Take for example, Goodluck Jonathan was given Presidency and the same people collected it.”

Richard also accused the President of trying to hoodwink the people of South East region “who are not in anywhere found in his government”.

The group said the alleged marginalization of ethnic groups of the former Eastern region cannot be addressed by Igbo Presidency.

BNYL further disclosed that the group has taken over grassroots structures in some towns in Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers State where it enjoys more support at the grassroots.

“Our members have taken over some community youth leadership, and Okada Union in towns like Ikom, Obudu, Bakassi, Esit-Eket, Onna,Oyigbo and Andoni.

“We participate in every community elections because without these grassroots structures we have leakages in the struggle,” he said

http://www.vondanews.com/igbo-presidency-cant-stop-biafra-biafra-nations-youth-league-fires-back-at-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
I wish them good luck.

Proudly Naija
Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by uzohrome(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Igbo's should be allowed to go their separate ways. Haba, the igbos said they can't tolerate coexistence with the abokis and some Afonjas. although some of Afonjas are reasonable and understanding but he or she will always show an afonja trait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

#CommercialCattleRanching

Government should find a way to end the unfortunate killings going on and boost the economy even more. Security should not be only for the rich but for everybody.
Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Athough i am yoruba muslim but i love the igbo's undying spirit and their steadfastness in porsuing whatever is their target, like this biafra, that the have sworn not to let go.

Igbo tribe is a great tribe that is tightly nitted together in love unlike my tribe were there's no unity of porpose. Some are marching forward especially the christians while tinubu and his band of muslim retards are speeding backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

#CommercialCattleRanching

Government should find a way to end the unfortunate killings going on and boost the economy even more. Security should not be only for the rich but for everybody. 
^^^
This gullible zom.bie is not igbo and can never be igbo. The igbos i know are not stup.id, senseless or easily deceived by political promise of handing power to them in a plater of gold in 2019. Except he is a poor version of the clownish and moronic OKOROCHA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Ganiyat72:
Athough i am yoruba muslim but i love the igbo's undying spirit and their steadfastness in porsuing whatever is their target, like this biafra, that the have sworn not to let go.

Igbo tribe is a great tribe that is tightly nitted together in love unlike my tribe were there's no unity of porpose. Some are marching forward especially the christians while tinubu and his band of muslim retards are speeding backward.

That group isn't igbo biafra is not an Igbo thing.
Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

That group isn't igbo biafra is not an Igbo thing.
Sorry who are they? undecided
Re: Igbo Presidency Can’t Stop Biafra – Biafra Nations Youth League Fires At Buhari by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Ganiyat72:

^^^
This gullible zom.bie is not igbo and can never be igbo. The igbos i know are not stup.id, senseless or easily deceived by political promise of handing power to them in a plater of gold in 2019. Except he is a poor version of the clownish and moronic OKOROCHA.
I understand where you are coming from.

(1) (Reply)

APC Party Leader Slums And Died In Bayelsa, See Details / Facts You Might Not Know About Ekiti State And His Election / Breaking News: Hafeez Abubakar, Kano Deputy Governor, Leaves APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.