Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. (16968 Views)

10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants / We’re Still Talking To Aggrieved Party Members – Atiku / Orji Kalu Begs Aggrieved APC Members In Abia, Says APC The South East's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives (APC), has appealed to aggrieved members of the party to be patient with his leadership.

He said this shortly after news broke that a faction had pulled out of the ruling party.

The new faction, Reformed APC(R-APC), has many national assembly members and is led by Buba Galadima, a former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oshiomhole spoke after receiving the report of the party’s national convention appeal panel committee report.

“My appeal to all those who are aggrieved is to be patient,” Oshiomhole said.

“The assurance is that under my leadership, we will make honest mistakes and once our attention is drawn, we will find courage to make up for our mistake.

“Some people say how can people eat their words, for me, I will eat my words if it is nutritious enough and if that is what I have to do to have peace in the family.”

He expressed appreciation to members of the party for his election and for entrusting with him, the responsibility to pilot the party’s affairs at this time.

He acknowledged that he knew of the party’s challenges before accepting the task, saying it is a huge opportunity for him and other newly elected executives of the party to make a difference.

This, Oshiomhole said, was not only for the party, but for the country generally.

“So, I appeal to people to realise that a blind man can redeem his eyes if he applies the correct medication, but you can’t force it to open over night,” he said.

He added that forcing the eyes to open over night, would create more problems and damage the eye the more.

The APC national chairman maintained that he would do everything possible to sustain confidence and trust, adding that everybody was important in the party.

He also said that everybody in the party matters, adding that he would run an inclusive party.

“I pray for wisdom and courage and I believe that we have it and we will deploy it for peace within the APC family,” Oshiomhole said.

https://www.thecable.ng/r-apc-be-patient-oshiomhole-begs-aggrieved-party-members

1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Paperwhite(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
The nPDP giving the APC a brand of their own medicine.After encouraging all manner of impunity in the name of politics is a game of numbers now the much awaited infighting & implosion is here.Enjoy Change people.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by uzohrome(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
They have made up their mind. Go and die

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by JosEast(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sai baba till 2023

7 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mischievous op. Oshiomole did not mention any yeye Reformed APC.

All these ipob miscreants eh grin grin APC don't dash una Saraki, Tambuwal and Ahmed.

2019 we shall count scores grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by id911(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

All these ipob miscreants eh grin grin APC don't dash una Saraki, Tambuwal and Ahmed.

I'm sure June alert don show grin
NgeneUkwenu:

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Firefire(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
id911:

Please stop quoting terrorist elements

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by AngryRebel: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oshoimole the new APC undertaker should go n die.
Not to worry idiotic pigs of Buhari, already has 12million votes waiting for them. Stupid imbec*iles,let's see were u gonna get 12million from. Anupama!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by fairplay90(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
hahahaha
Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Lagosfinder(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Wailers news
Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by RussianKGB: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Apc is on a downward spiral. What can salvage a party filled with inept and deceitful politicians who don't care about the people but themselves? The opposition parties need to capitalize on these setbacks to push their agenda forward.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2018
The person I don't envy among the intended defectors is Gov. Aminu Tambuwal, he's seriously overeating himself, he wants to risk everything and he'll fall from 100 to zero.

2 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Switruth: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Dont mess with Obasanjo. You never enter as chairman u don dey fight obj. The best way to fight these men is to silently deal with them and not spank them in public. I advise you Oshiomhole to watch your statement and not to make them in a hurry. How can you say there no loosers or winners after your convention. ? Doesn't make sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by lilfreezy: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2018
#RAPc battle!

McBubu: I'm za hypest, za finest, Ur President, za baddest.

Dj Sarak: They call U Bubu, Ur Brain's filled with Fufu, Ur supporters be Mugu...

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by englishmart(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Be patient? Gone are those days when patient dogs eat fat bones o. Nowadays, patient dogs eat faeces, while impatient ones eat good food plus meat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Emycord: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2018
What About nigerians. Whatt Will You Tell Them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by emeijeh(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Thieves they all are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by AngelicBeing: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by simplemach(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Almost too late

2 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Lilimax(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Emycord:
What About nigerians. Whatt Will You Tell Them
Good question! shocked

Well Nigerians are inconsequential in this matter.
Afterall, they will anoint/appoint a fool and coerced them to vote him into power which they'll do embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Bossontop(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
id911:

No wonder......they don dey make noise after being silent for quite some time
And some zombies are busy saying they are not wanted in the party........why osho baba com dey beg??.....these pipu ba real zombies aswear!!

5 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by LASUITES(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Temptee101(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin

It's a little too late dwarf criminal. The blood of the innocents are crying for justice. This is just the beginning

6 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by buchilino(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2018
id911:

MY BROTHER, EOD
Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Billygee2u: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/r-apc-be-patient-oshiomhole-begs-aggrieved-party-members

The looter of Edo State,the bloody hypocrite and the man with mouth diarrhea

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
May the blood of the innocent Nigerians flowing from your fountain of the life source of APC never allow them that patient!

Disintegrate by fire by force!

Clueless administration. Spent over 3 years settling quarrel undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by LazyNairalander(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Osho baba should have stayed back here at iyamu and enjoy all the funds he stole from edo state with his mom and junior wife but no he was dragged into this sinking boat.
He will know stain his already decayed reputation trying to repair an already wrecked boat.
radarada.

check my SIGNATURE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. by laraemi(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Let me eat, i am coming to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu / One Hundred Days After Buhari - By Garba Shehu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.