Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (28172 Views)

Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by holuwertobex(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria actor and comedian Williams uchemba set to help a child who was pictured on the street selling plantain at night.

The actor posted on his Instagram page just in search of the child, any one who can get in contact with the child parent or guardians.

He said;

Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street.

https://hitng.com.ng/read/actor-williams-uchemba-want-to-show-a-helping-hand-to-a-child/

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by EbukaHades10(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Finally,another person's call has been picked.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by englishmart(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
He is not suppose to be on the street. Weldone son.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Lomprico2: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2018
angry

Guy! Enter streetz there are hundreds of kids like him there. Am sure u see them when ever u are around, goan help them. You now want to use this case to shine because someone posted the picture. You will probably not find this kid. So goan help others and dont tell us u did!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by mynaijainfo(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Mtcheww!!

Serious Famzing.....Like he really cares lipsrsealed undecided

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Just Don't Click THIS!!! unless You are....
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Kendumazy(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one. Hope she is found. Congrats to her. More blessings to the helper.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by johncreek: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
“He is not supposed to be on the street”
That statement really touched me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by hopeforcharles(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Great move, me too I for like helep some but seriously eh the more money person get the more issues come up,
People see me and expects me to drop, when I tell them guy chill oh I gat issues they don't code, imagine on Sunday my neighbour was asking me for 1milla,
Me just dey look the guy, I get the money but I have issues that can swallow the money and ask for more.
God help Us oh.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by DONSMITH123(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks Williams

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Pamtoye(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Indeed..der was a country..
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Joelsblog(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Chai... Abeg help the small girl
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Horlaz(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
holuwertobex:
Nigeria actor and comedian Williams uchemba set to help a child who was pictured on the street selling plantain at night.

The actor posted on his Instagram page just in search of the child, any one who can get in contact with the child parent or guardians.

He said;

Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street.

https://hitng.com.ng/read/actor-williams-uchemba-want-to-show-a-helping-hand-to-a-child/
good gesture...
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by MrTour: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
My boy William
Correct IPAD yoot
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Didcot: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Good. I hope he comes through!
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Premiumwriter: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Pray they could get back to the child
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by inoki247: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
wen u use Glo is just too hard for ur call to picked...

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by StUriah(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Go to the street everywhere in Lagos you will see plenty of them
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by horladeji80(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
We need not wait until a video, picture or image trends online before we act. Cases like this dot our streets. We need not look further. They walk amongst us incognito!

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by DonPikko: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
another publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by StUriah(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Are they not in your area?
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by chloride6: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2018
nice but....

If you help this one who go help the others?
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by anibi9674: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
ok.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by zombieTRACKER: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
He is not suppose to be on the street. Weldone son.

Shut Up there....

Who English epp...
How many people did you epp Mr prof?

8 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Arysexy(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo to d rescue as usual, while mumu herdsman supporting buhari looks d other way

God bless ndigbo.

Igbo amaka for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by andymofia(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
good
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by Mozkunzult22: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
OK. A new trend.. Their are still somany children, homeless and abandoned if only these rich folks can just pick 3only and train Nigeria will be better in less than 20yrs
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by tunary(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
God bless you Williams
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by anita1970(f): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
God Bless you More
Re: Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside by royalamour(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Yay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Rocks Kembe With Kunle Afolayan In New Adorable Photo / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Angela Okorie, Empress Njamah, Jon Ogah Storm Abuja All White Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.