Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Article - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article (769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article by eyanmayweather(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2018
eyanmayweather:
MAKING CHANGE
Sometimes in life, we think all the things we do and the ways we behave is just as a result of our freedom. But we same time come to realize that the things we do sometimes hurt our feelings even though we act them by ourselves. there is a saying ‘behave like the person you want to meet’ at the same time we need to think about karma, nature and interest.
Love also is another responsibility of human, the bible say “for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son’’ if not for this AGAPE love we all know God won’t have done what He did, also as human we should also love our natural environment, in a way of keeping it real and conducive for everyone to enjoy, let all eradicate this thinking that I don’t care of what happen to the people coming behinde me, what we do now will be an history tomorrow. actually no one will punish us for not doing good at all times but doing this good is a very acceptable act, nonchalant attitude to me kills our moral a lot, let take all things and nothing serious, when we see something that we know it's not in a good order let's try to make change,no one but God and nature will surely bless us for doing such.
Love your neighbor as yourself treat everyone equal, no one is grater than his fellow only money and age make difference, always remember CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU.
#ragingejay.
MAKING CHANGE
Sometimes in life, we think all the things we do and the ways we behave is just as a result of our freedom. But we same time come to realize that the things we do sometimes hurt our feelings even though we act them by ourselves. there is a saying ‘behave like the person you want to meet’ at the same time we need to think about karma, nature and interest.
Love also is another responsibility of human, the bible say “for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son’’ if not for this AGAPE love we all know God won’t have done what He did, also as human we should also love our natural environment, in a way of keeping it real and conducive for everyone to enjoy, let all eradicate this thinking that I don’t care of what happen to the people coming behinde me, what we do now will be an history tomorrow. actually no one will punish us for not doing good at all times but doing this good is a very acceptable act, nonchalant attitude to me kills our moral a lot, let take all things and nothing serious, when we see something that we know it's not in a good order let's try to make change,no one but God and nature will surely bless us for doing such.
Love your neighbor as yourself treat everyone equal, no one is grater than his fellow only money and age make difference, always remember CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU.
#ragingejay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writers Needed / I Need A Personal Writer / We Are Hiring!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.