Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Death Can Be Cheated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Can Be Cheated (279 Views)

This Woman Beat Her Houshelp To Death. Can You Imagine? / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Death Can Be Cheated: A Piece Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Can Be Cheated by Boyooosa(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Based on the pathetic story of a corper lady I read on no yesterday, of being shot dead, I deem it necessary to share this as forwarded to me on WhatsApp:

SECURITY ADVISORY
FCT ABUJA
=================

In view of yesterday's killing of seven police officers on their duty location by suspected gunmen around the Galadimawa area of FCT.

There is an increased deployment of security personnel within the city Centre and entry points into FCT.

members are advised to avoid night movements or late evening activities for now.

When stopped by security personnel should be calm and properly identify self in a calm and cool manner.

Avoid any confrontational approach or attitudes with law enforcement agencies as these may lead to unwarranted aggression if handled badly

To be on the look out of their immediate environment as police officers may likely be more aggressive as these ugly incidents circulates among the the general population.

Members whose residence are within some locations such as:
a. Games Village axis
b. Sunnyvale/Galadimawa axis
are advised to avoid returning home late

These advisories are to remain effective as we wish the aftermath of the ugly killing incident of these police officers and the police reactions.

REMEMBER YOUR SECURITY IS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Be safe.
Copied

I hope somebody reads and comprehends...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Survived Near-fatal Car Accident On Otedola Bridge / Magistrate Withdraws From Case On The Day Of Judgement / Question Of The Day: SMART360MEDIA And The SARS Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.