Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Relevant Is Chartered Institute Of Loan And Risk Management - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How Relevant Is Chartered Institute Of Loan And Risk Management (556 Views)

Do You Have Interest Of Becoming Chartered Accountan / Boost Your Career: Professional Membership Of Institute Of School Admin. & Mgt. / Become A Chartered Member While You Wait For Jamb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Relevant Is Chartered Institute Of Loan And Risk Management by Timekeeper: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2018
HOW RELEVANT IS THIS INSTITUTE?

I humbly plead for an answer please.. I'm in my 300 level banking and finance in federal University in the north(bayero University ) ... Our level cord told us to buy a form and become student members of the (chartered Institute of risk and loan management).. The problem is not buying the form but we were not told how it works as in he didn't enlighten us more about it... And my problem is that most of my course mates are just too annoying, they won't even ask more information, they started paying but I made up my mind that I need to know more about it bedore I pay and how relevant it is to my career and discipline and most especially in job market..

Pls how relevant is the CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOAN AND RISK MANAGEMENT in Nigeria and does any one has full idea about it.... Pls kindly reply

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar On Accessing Our 15 Million Naira Venture Capital Fund. / Where To Get Cheaper Ebook Offer / Opportunities For Nigerians To Study In The US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.