Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President (1553 Views)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / 'justice Has Been Delivered': Biden Says US Killed Al Qaeda Leader / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Explorers(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2018
The man elected to be Mexico's new president is shunning a secret service security detail because 'the people will protect me' even though the country has seen more than 140 politicians killed over the last nine months.

New President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador went to one of his most important meetings yet Tuesday by cruising through city traffic in a compact car with the windows down and no visible security detail, establishing a casual new style of leadership that has some expressing concerns for his safety in violence-wracked Mexico.

In place of police outriders, a half dozen television cameramen on motorcycles buzzed around Lopez Obrador's car en route to a meeting with outgoing President Enrique Pena Nieto at the National Palace in the heart of Mexico City.

'The people will protect me,' Lopez Obrador told reporters who asked about the lack of security.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5914295/Mexicos-Lopez-Obrador-meet-Pena-Nieto-transition.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Too sure for him that he is safe with his people.
Good man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Explorers(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Lopez Obrador went to one of his most important meetings yet Tuesday by cruising through city traffic in a compact car with the windows down and no visible security detail, establishing a casual new style of leadership that has some expressing concerns for his safety

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by BoboKush(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
That nt good enough

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Nukilia: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy is joking with his life! Mexico and assassinations are like 5&6 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
#RESPECT.

It is only the GUILTY, THAT ARE AFRAID!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Yian1(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Imagine that Buhari moves around IPOB areas without security. What do you think would happen??
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by soberdrunk(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2018
No visible security how!!!?? Those guys with blue and black caps, are they cheerleaders? The president is making a 'smart gamble', why place your security in the hands of a few hundreds of men when you can place it in the hands of millions of ordinary citizens, mathematically its a wise move...... angry

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Nbote(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Story.. Either he has reached an agreement with d cartels or he's made a different security arrangement becos he doesn't trust d SSS

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by michlins(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2018
I think it's even illegal for a President to reject protection from SSS. He's just scoring cheap publicity scores
This is initial balls pulling to send a message to cartels but in a country that drug dealers can afford submarine and others, this is suicide.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by tayebest(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2018
You will just die stupidly without any honour. Continue deceiving your gullible followers! angry
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by michlins(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
No visible security how!!!?? Those guys with blue caps, are they cheerleaders? angry
bros eh these politicians are just riding on people emotions. I think they are same all around the world sef. Like frying akara here and that
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by IamPatriotic(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2018
He better not put Mexico into avoidable turmoil, the fact that he 100% vote in the election that brought is enough reason for him to know that not all Mexicans want him, so he should take caution.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Vinstel: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
He is a fool, they will just waste him. Although i know all this one is just forming, he will even do worse than his predecessors
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by czarina(f): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Hopefully, that will not be your greatest undoing. To whom brain is given, sense is expected cry

1 Like

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by czarina(f): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by ipobarethieves: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2018
sad
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Immorttal: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2018
try this in Nigeria pls kiss
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by flyca: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2018
You may be a good man but sometimes people kill for their own selfish reasons.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by ERONX(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
He who fights for Justice has a lot to fear and as such must be protected... When you fight for justice, the corrupt and looters would look for a way to attack and fight you back.

The reverse is the case when you fight for nothing... You have nothing to fear because, such a person is of no relevance to the opposition.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by freethinker01: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Maybe dealing with drug cartels isn't part of his agenda but if it is and he chooses those numbers of security, trust me, his days on earth are numbered.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by harristo(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2018
There is a huge difference between bravery and foolishness.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Somebody who is being protected by plain cloth security operatives.

Try to do anyhow near him and you will see anyhow.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2018
harristo:
There is a huge difference between bravery and foolishness.
No better word than that.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2018
post=69094840:
#RESPECT.

It is only the GUILTY, THAT ARE AFRAID!
Even the NON GULTY are the mostly killed like Chickens . U need mazimum security as far as u are a politician No safe place for everyone.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Naza25: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
With all the drug cartels wey full mexico? This one just dey find him death
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by anibirelawal(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Heaven HELPS (Protects) Those Who HELP (Protect) Themselves.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Imustreturn(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Shey ur tenure just dey start.. Make we dey see nah
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Blakjewelry(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
hope we no soon hear how he was shot
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Christ was loved by many, but still had few high places haters. That got him crucified.

less this political scene that no matter how loved you are. someone will just wake up with a plan to waste his leader for reasons the public don't even know or remember.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by Flexherbal(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
The man elected to be Mexico's new president is shunning a secret service security detail because 'the people will protect me' even though the country has seen more than 140 politicians killed over the last nine months.

I love this.
Re: I Dont Need SSS, He Who Fight Justice Has Nothing To Fear, Mexico New President by roqrules04(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mexico, Columbia... I fear those countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Trump Just Did Could Cause Civil War / Injustice In Sudan/s Sudan Conflict / How Nigeria Sees The World Vs How South Africa Sees The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.