Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos (29961 Views)

Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture / 15-Year-Old Kidnapper Arrested With Gang Members In Rivers State. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by okokobioko1: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
everyday for the thief one for the owner they say.
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Factfinder1:
The first 2 guys looks like brothers...see fresh boys whose occupation is stealing and making people suffer...ladies be careful who you date and ask questions as to were dey work or school and try to find out more about them...I can tell you this guy is not crying because he was caught he is crying because of the big boy personality he has created for him self in his area and on social media...all those who look up to him will see and know his secret ...be careful to how you look at Airforce1 when he displays his mediocrity too he might just be a house boy for somebody
It takes an house girl to know an house boy
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
Where is the tears?
op insane
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
It takes an house girl to know an house boy

I guess this is one if your alternate account you use in commenting and hyoing yourself on your threads grin grin angry
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
chiiraq802:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say...

grin angry Your father
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by hardbody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
gulfer:
I think the owner of the totalled Highlander will cry more than the robber when she sees the state of the vehicle shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not if she has insurance cover on the vehicle
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by hardbody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Can u all see the way armed robbers are paraded in the HausaFulaniMuslims North..? Yes with dignity wearing their clothes and looking fresh. If this happened in South East or South South all the robbers would have been paraded bare without their clothes on.

Move your trade to that side for better treatment when arrested
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Shut the Bleep up!

Bloody tribalist...

The day we stop tribalism in this country, the better people we become

id1ot
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by wolfnigga: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2018

Crime .. there is always Karma
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by gulfer: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
hardbody:

Not if she has insurance cover on the vehicle
Yea, We wish angry angry angry
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by brightlinse(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
True Talk shocked shocked shocked
izzou:
grin

I totally understand the feeling of that guy in the middle crying

That moment when you remembered that you didn't want to get involved. After all persuasions, you promised yourself this would be the first and the last

And now...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by Psoul(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kendumazy:
Just looking at the highlander, I felt for the owner as it seems the state of the suv is beyond repairs. I pray for miraculous financial blessings for the owner, make him go buy another one.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.

Hope they are not stolen ones. Just asking innocently.
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
Honestly the boy didn't see his mother coming, so that was why he decided to eat the cake, and bayo also didn't do the right thing by thinking that useless baberque online seller won't see them perpetuating the act. Meanwhile buhari is also planning to see the French president as a return leg.

What am I even saying
What's the topic again?
Uwarka!
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
izzou:

You condemned tribalism here

And na you write this one?? grin grin grin
Bro no be my fault jàre,

Igbo amaka matter tire person
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by izzou(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Bro no be my fault jàre,

Igbo amaka matter tire person

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
nwakibie3:
na bubu people na

they will soon give them presidential pardon and brand them repentant robbers then recruit them into Nigerian army or police
. I swear na all this vehicle and cattle thief them de transfer to west as Sars

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by omojesu202(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Biafrawillcome:
please where can I buy a stollen phone

I have one
Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by adecz: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dem wan go buy iPhone!!

Lazy youth.... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos by pally123: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
Honestly the boy didn't see his mother coming, so that was why he decided to eat the cake, and bayo also didn't do the right thing by thinking that useless baberque online seller won't see them perpetuating the act. Meanwhile buhari is also planning to see the French president as a return leg. Una don plan this barbecue guy well well ni

What am I even saying
What's the topic again?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen In Ka-Bori Kill Female Poly Student, One Other In Rivers State / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police / #endsars Protest Shuts Down Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.