Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba (510 Views)

ABACHA LOOT: How Much Did The Late Head Of State Steal (see Details) / $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by bgossipnaija(f): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Veteran comedian, Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere, popularly known by his stage name, Ali Baba, has made a proposal to the Federal Government on how to use the recovered fund looted by the late Head of State, Sani Abacha.

Ali Baba said he would transform the National Theatre within three years if given the Abacha loot the Federal Government wants to share to poor Nigerians.

In a post on his Instagram page, the comedian said he will use the money to turn the National Theatre in Lagos into a “world class Formula 1 circuit”, adding that after investing in the project, he will return the capital to the government.

The ace comedian insisted that Federal Government’s planned sharing of the Abacha loot “will not make Nigeria great”.

He wrote: “I have a proposal for the federal government. Instead of (sharing) the Abacha loot, give me the money, let’s (transform) the National Theatre, Lagos, to a world class F1 circuit and create many opportunities from that place, and in (three) years we can still give you back this same amount you are about to share.

“Because if you share this money, it will go down the drain. If you give it to me, I will give it back to you in 3yrs and you can go on and share the same amount.

“And think about it, if it was shared would it be available to be shared now? About the same size of land is what is now a tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi… with multi-economic dynamics. Sharing the money will not make Nigeria great. It will kill our already dying economy.”

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/abacha-loot-how-i-will-use-322m-in-three-years-comedian-ali-baba/

Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by juanjo2: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
we go give u our money and after three years u go bring am back abeg mind ur self o, even if na 2k reach me e beta... just mind ur self angry
Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by Patrioticooduan: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Story. Easy to say.
Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by teflonjake(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Makes sense
Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by harristo(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
I believe it is better to give Ali Baba and Nigerians will monitor him, than to spend it in a way Nigerians will not be to properly monitor.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by techgeek12(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2018
abeg when dem wan share am ooo
Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by SalamRushdie: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2018
And who told Ali Baba that the 350million dollars will actually find it's way into the hands of ordinary Nigerians as the govt claims ..trust me that 350 million dollars will find it's way into the Fulani supremacy machinery and will be used against innocent Nigerians .....

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
The last admin built 165 almajiri schools/renovated over 507 schools, built 12 universities which has outlived him and would outlive this current admin and possible 2040, if he had shared 5k to each alleged poor family if at all they get any, would it have gone past a month?
Re: Abacha Loot: How I Will Use $322m In Three Years – Comedian, Ali Baba by Beremx(f): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Foolish man.

Dangote gave you millions of naira to distribute to Nigerians that need help, till today the money enter voice mail.

Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Mega Rally In Ekiti - Update / Why Bukola Saraki Trying To Escape Justice? / How Buhari Reacted To APC National Assembly Lawmakers Who Dumped The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.