Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) (2064 Views)

* / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by dejoski: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2007
please someone should tell me how to send money to a partner in china through a nigerian bank without using western union and also the best way of importing goods from china very fast and relativelly cheap
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by globalaid(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2007
hello, what type of goods are you interested in importing from china, let me know may be we can work together. I am based in China and i am into sending goods to Nigeria.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by Seun(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2007
Answer: your bank can help you the money through 'wire transfer' if you have a domiciliary account.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by danielng: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2007
Hi djoski,

Global aid will do well to help you out that is if he is well connect in china export to Nigeria. Seun eaqually gave u a fine answer to deal with it through a bank. but i guess that u are buying just a small qty. else you woul dhave gone there your self.

I have been from china for two years now and i can tell u its not safe to send your money through person. and if you have to do it wiht a domicile account it'll reqire money strick processing. so you can choose either to send through someone or tru the bank.

about fast clearing of the goods, men that is the 'koko'. your agent have to be smart enough or else the customs will impound it.

be careful.
i may not have sounded to have given you an answer to your qust. but let globalaid and seun contribut theirs. and i'll tell more.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by globalaid(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2007
@danielng, thanks for your contribution you are saying the right thing. I am not saying dejoski should send any money to me to help him here, what i am saying is that he should let me know what are the things he is interested in buying here, i can buy with my own cash send it to Nigeria and he make the payment after collecting the goods. It is not easy to trust on the internet nowadays and considering the fact that we have not meet before so each of us has to play safe.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by danielng: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2007
yeah Globalaid, youhave said well.its left fordejoslyto act on it.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by Bulga(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
Deleted
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by globalaid(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2007
@Bulga, concerning the generator. Do you want it from Perkins company in China or from any other generator manufacturing company here. The shipping will not be too much since we have to send it through sea and it will only take 28 days by Mearsk shipping line.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by Bulga(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2007
@ Globalaid
I would like the generator to come from Perkins company in China and I want it to be Super-soundproof type (not ordinary soundproof).
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by globalaid(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2007
@Bulga, i will give you the price tomorrow.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by Bulga(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2007
Globalaid,
Am wondering why I haven't heard from u.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by globalaid(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2007
@Bulga, i am so sorry i could not get across to you before, i was extremely busy because of my journey to nigeria tomorrow, let us see if we can schedule appointment to meet while in nigeria and discuss more about it.
Re: Sending Money To China And Importing To 9ja (advice Me) by Bulga(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ Globalaid,
Na wa ooo! First, you stated that you will tell me about the price the following day, now you are on your way to Nigeria.

Well, I am in Europe. Besides, I do not see the importance of meeting face to face for now as I do not even know the price of the genset at your end.

If you are that busy then let me know so that I can just move on with my quest.

(1) (Reply)

Much About Dvcf Oil And Gas Fund / {get} Snagit.11.0.0.207 With Serials (easter Gift For Internet Marketers) / I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.