Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote (24849 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by NaijaCelebrity: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic and her friends takes a selfie with Africa richest Man on earth, Aliko Dangote.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote was spotted smile with actress and friends in selfie photos.

See photos below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-rita-dominic-and-friends-takes-a-selfie-with-aliko-dangote/

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by mynaijadj(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Money Power Respect

For the Best of new Naija music. Check my signature
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by TreasuredGlory: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
R
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by nwakibie3(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
na dangote gf na tey tey
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Rita Dominic the extremely toxic woman who is so good in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by oshe11: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Only standing near him go don make those gurls WET

Their Pussy can recognise MONEY from afar

TALKINGFROMEXPERIENCE

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by cyrielo(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
why don't these female celebrities build renowned companies and strive to be successful business women. They are mostly the reasons we have gold digging slay mamas posing for the gram. Like it or not they are role models and our young generation follow blindly

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by escandon(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Rita,kate ,omosexy, Genevieve.all these auntie /mummies has this ageless beauty in common.truth be told I don't see all present day actress looking these pretty at 40+ well only time would tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Naza25: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
So what? I take pictures with Zuckerberg and Bill gates every week and I don't make noise about it cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
See as dem dey shine teeth because they snap with dangote. What will happen if dem wan snap with hushpuppi who is richer than dangote angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by EbiKeys(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Dangote, a role model indeed
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
LOCAL GIRLS... AS IF DANGOTE NA GOD undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Atikusadvocate: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Dangote will be president
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by kikiwendy(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Rita dominic is so beautiful.. #melikey

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2018
kikiwendy:
Rita dominic is so beautiful.. #melikey

She is so beautiful yet no husband. Don't provoke me this afternoon o! angry

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Meanwhile Leo sister don dey resemble cee c small small o grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by IamAirforce1: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Who's the guy in the second photo
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by joenor(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Na so.
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by shadeze: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2018
See as all those women just dey open teeth like Christmas goat

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dangote with the money o, Rita with the gram grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by asawanathegreat(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Women like rich men too much, why them no snap with keke riders

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by taiwolomo1: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Women and money!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Spanner4(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naza25:
So what? I take pictures with Zuckerberg and Bill gates every week and I don't make noise about it cool

shut up bro
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Timothyoj(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Owo lonje mo ba e tan, Oshi ni mio mo e ri.

I will be rich and shall be the head Amen...
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by englishmart(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
celeb, wey pass celeb.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Oceannaagent: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
michael142:
Rita Dominic the extremely toxic woman who is so good in bed.
Bros how did you know?
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by gbishman: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what all this selfish really mean. Growing having the opportunity to have a handshake or picture with a renowned personality was merited because such a person had distinguished him or herself in their fields of endeavor, academia, humanitarian assistance e.t.c but now such gestures have now become watered down
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by Shakushaku1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Small gal, big God
Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by MrCork: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic and her friends takes a selfie with Africa richest Man on earth, Aliko Dangote.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote was spotted smile with actress and friends in selfie photos.

See photos below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-rita-dominic-and-friends-takes-a-selfie-with-aliko-dangote/

...homebase gold diggers...thank god am fromore pekam London & thank god I have moiney...this is why we can't stand black women hear in London & we only stick with white chocolate (whiTechnical women twice) ! ((Shake my head )) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Friends In A Selfie With Dangote by urbanemind(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naza25:
Abeg post them make we see naa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Christmas Cards / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.