Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

OOU Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details (477 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released / Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details by Mhiztamurtala(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
This is where you get full details of the OOU Post-UTME Screening for 2018. Post-UTME Registration begins on Monday, 16th July and Ends Friday 3rd August. OOU is calling on all those who scored cut-off mark of 180 and above to apply. The screening exam is expected to begin as from 30th July. Please see details below.

The above information was released by the institution in a newspaper. We believe it has not yet been updated on the official website because the registration date is still days away. The full details of this report will be made available before registration commences on 16th July. Once we receive full details, we will update this page.

Meanwhile, you can go ahead to bookmark this page and check back later.

Continue Reading @ https://www.edutips.com.ng/oou-post-utme-2018-cut-off-mark-eligibility-and-registration-details/

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post Utme 2018/2019: Registration Details, Form, Cut Off Mark Announced / My Rag Day Experience / The Terrible Condition Of A Primary School In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.