Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed (1127 Views)

Your Preferred Clearing Agents! / CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS / I Am A Custom Clearing Agent Need My Services Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by fredtee(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi all,
I am expecting some cars from the US and would need the service of registered reliable custom agents for the clearing process. If you are in the business of clearing get in touch with me via: 08032009474, 08099901609, fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by sonety2k(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
Talk to Adexfem on the link below a reliable Clearing Agent in the House or call 08056345590 , 08038013408 , 08038013408

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84426.0.html
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by femmy2010(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
Adexfem is indeed the man
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by inspiredm(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
I recommend Adexfem

He is good. cheesy
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi All, thanks for all your good words we really appreciate. cool

@poster, will get in touch with you.
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by mistakay: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2010
Adexfem cleared my 2010 E class swiftly last month. He went further to assist us regarding issues with the car that are not even related with the clearing Job.Thumbs up to Adexfem.@ Op you wont regret grin
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2010
mistakay:

Adexfem cleared my 2010 E class swiftly last month. He went further to assist us regarding issues with the car that are not even related with the clearing Job.Thumbs up to Adexfem.@ Op you wont regret grin

Thanks mistakay, you are too much. cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by Emperoh(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
If you have not yet contacted Adexfem, you are on a long thing!!!
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
Lemme join the voice and tell you that we have been using Adexfem for years with no regret.
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by fredtee(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
Thnx all, we are already discussing.
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2010
Emperoh:

If you have not yet contacted Adexfem, you are on a long thing!!!

Chief Emperoh, we really appreciate your contribution wink
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 4:36am On Jun 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Lemme join the voice and tell you that we have been using Adexfem for years with no regret.

Femo, Marvellous Ace 34A is berthing next week cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by german007(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2010
I have joined the long list of Reputable dealers about to Testify to Adexfem's work.

Will be opening a testimonial thread in his honour pretty soon.

Im sure you all will drop some accolades and cognomens on the thread.

With Adexfem. No long thing "In the words of Emperoh"

Adexfem is a clearing agent with a difference. cool cool

SKY IS THE LIMIT ADEXFEM. KEEP UP THE TRANSPARENCY. cool cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
german007:

I have joined the long list of Reputable dealers about to Testify to Adexfem's work.

Will be opening a testimonial thread in his honour pretty soon.

Im sure you all will drop some accolades and cognomens on the thread.

With Adexfem. No long thing "In the words of Emperoh"

Adexfem is a clearing agent with a difference. cool cool

SKY IS THE LIMIT ADEXFEM. KEEP UP THE TRANSPARENCY. cool cool

The Great German007, thanks for your contribution.We appreciate it. cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
Adexfem has been our clearing agent since we have been in the car business.
As we are talking, he is clearing couple of cars for us . . . . so when we speak, we know what we talking about.
He is a man that once the car reach Nigeria, We can close both eyes and go to bed at night
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Adexfem has been our clearing agent since we have been in the car business.
As we are talking, he is clearing couple of cars for us . . . . so when we speak, we know what we talking about.
He is a man that once the car reach Nigeria, We can close both eyes and go to bed at night

cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by adexfem(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
cool
Re: Reliable Custom Clearing Agents Needed by EmeritusP(m): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2010
It's good when people speak good of you,hope many will learn from this, Adexfem,keep up d good work.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Cars Is Solid ,Audi A4 2004,Benz 2001 C Class 240 and Camry 2001 / Used 6 Wheeler M/benz 1113 Truck With 12,000ltr Water Tank Forsale / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.