Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Is The 3G Network On My Huawei Pad Not Working - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is The 3G Network On My Huawei Pad Not Working (828 Views)

How To Unlock MTN Wifi 3G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The 3G Network On My Huawei Pad Not Working by babz007(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
I need help here why is the 3g network on my phone not working I can only use 2g network to browse whenever I tried switching to 3g it stops browsing. please what may be the cause and ow do I rectify that
Re: Why Is The 3G Network On My Huawei Pad Not Working by harristo(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Cause = Virus

Solution = Flashing

The result of downloading and installing anything and everything to your phone.

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is The Ocpjp Java Exams, Just Passed Ocajp 8 Now Heading For Ocpjp 8 / Need Help With A C Language Problem Can You Be Of Help / Meet Mr. Udo-akagha Inyang - Ceo Nigerdeltaent | Guest Speaker : #bloggersbreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.