Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) (61740 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
You see the reason why zoonigeria,hausa foolanis and the yourba cowards are useless

The useless country has someone like innoson but because he's not hausa Fulani or yourba cowards that's why the Nigerian government didn't support his project

Divide Nigeria so we will go cause you two stupid tribes are useless to us

Now Ghana of yesterday is now challenging zoonigeria...yes I like that their cars should also be sold in Nigeria

This shows that Nigeria is died

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Codes151(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kantanka has been in existence n strong... Patronised a lot by Ghanaians..
They have TV stations and encourage engineering development n ideas all around GH...

Look out for their engineering exhibitions n stuff

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by KlasysTech(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
You see the reason why zoonigeria,hausa foolanis and the yourba cowards are useless

The useless country has someone like innoson but because he's not hausa Fulani or yourba cowards that's why the Nigerian government didn't support his project

Divide Nigeria so we will go cause you two stupid tribes are useless to us

Now Ghana of yesterday is now challenging zoonigeria...yes I like that their cars should also be sold in Nigeria

This shows that Nigeria is died

Because not everybody support mediocrity - until you people stop fooling yourself, no one give a damn fvck about your tribe believe - what is hurting you people living inside you people = arrogant & mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Zidane10(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
kidman96:
I love Africa I love Nigeria but....

I no go enter those vehicles until it becomes the official vehicles of the Ghanian government.. Make their president test am first. o.... Make una no vex.

Has Buhari made Inoson his official car?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by AK481(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just30:
the engines are all made here
Only the seats are imported
It can be made in Ghana ,no doubt but kantaka is likely to outsource some services to sister company in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by AK481(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
ositadima1:

Toyota engines are not outsourced, they have several engine plants. Do a Google search for Toyota engine plants and see for your self.
They have a furnace that fabricate engines?

Tell me something.
Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Just30: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
AK481:

It can be made in Ghana ,no doubt but kantaka is likely to outsource some services to sister company in Ghana.
sure
why not? if a Ghanaian company comes to the seen and makes really good products
theyll have to outsource some aspect of production to them
Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Haddock(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
How can somebody sit in a vehicle called Kantanka with a huge star hanging on the radiator in a traffic jam?

Abeg give me my Innoson joor! Kudos Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by gr8tone: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Movic1:

who do you think are the manufacturers of the so called made in Nigeria/ ghana cars? one way or the other the manufacturers are still Japanese. To me all they do is assemble in disguise as manufacturing. They just change the vehicles that are built already and emblem their brand name on it..
Yes, you are absolutely right but I believe that life has a starting point. We can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Movic1:

who do you think are the manufacturers of the so called made in Nigeria/ ghana cars? one way or the other the manufacturers are still Japanese. To me all they do is assemble in disguise as manufacturing. They just change the vehicles that are built already and emblem their brand name on it..
so you rather pay Japan 100% for Steel, parts, design,and assembly
than 50 % without assembly

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by skallion7(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
abokihater:
dont know why i like reading African sucess stories, like Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana, maybe its because they overcome most odds, maybe because the give us hope that all blacks arent as bad... whatever the case may be, the Africa of the future should keep the flag burning, very soon, Ghana may jut become our europe,while Nigerians flood in after its been overun by the llibiyans
[s]
abokihater:
dont know why i like reading African sucess stories, like Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana, maybe its because they overcome most odds, maybe because the give us hope that all blacks arent as bad... whatever the case may be, the Africa of the future should keep the flag burning, very soon, Ghana may jut become our europe,while Nigerians flood in after its been overun by the llibiyans
[/s]
abokihater:
stop typing trash
Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Just30: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Haddock:
How can somebody sit in a vehicle called Kantanka with a huge star hanging on the radiator in a traffic jam?

Abeg give me my Innoson joor! Kudos Nigeria!
people are already sitting in it
Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
kennygee:
If Africans can support their own brand, we will stop making German, Japanese and American car brands richer and our economy will grow.

haha can't happen
Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
KlasysTech:

Because not everybody support mediocrity - until you people stop fooling yourself, no one give a damn fvck about your tribe believe - what is hurting you people living inside you people = arrogant & mediocrity

You want to tell me that the way this country is you are happy right..listen let me let me tell you..the Ibos don't want to stay in Nigeria so the best thing is to let them go...since we are not liked and as you said know one gives a Bleep about us...the Hause Fulani and the Yourbas think they are better then us...Let's divide zoonigeria and we will know who is better

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2018
kennygee:
If Africans can support their own brand, we will stop making German, Japanese and American car brands richer and our economy will grow.
If. Just if. The problem is that we see an oyinbo man's brand as superior. This makes me alwas ask myself that is there a better answer to 1+1 other than 2? The truth is no one is willing to take the chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Still Buy This Toyota Corolla Seeing This Done To It? / Rebuilding My '13 Pin' (toyota U151E) Transmission / Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.