Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Despite Being An Everton Fan, Reasons Why I Like Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Despite Being An Everton Fan, Reasons Why I Like Chelsea (295 Views)

Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video) / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market / Alex Iwobi Unveiled As An Everton Player [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite Being An Everton Fan, Reasons Why I Like Chelsea by Redomi(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
I love Chelsea for one reason, they go to transfer market and buy sweet ripe orange,they suck the Orange to there satisfaction by winning EPL and other trophies like FA cup then they will remain little orange juice in it then throw it to the Dog that was Once upon a time king in 90s then u see dog supporters barking as if they can make use of that little leftover orange juice to win anything before u no it they go trophyless

To the extend we gave them our special one but they turned him to special bus park

Chelsea why always U..... (IYKWIM)

Oya let the dogs start barking for Willian

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / West Ham Sign Andriy Yarmolenko From Borussia Dortmund / CHOPPED! Chelsea Finally ‘SACK’ Antonio Conte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.