Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) (22580 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by akiOYIBO: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this.

Afonja sowore is preparing ground to take over from buhari in 2023.

To take the chance of Igbo in 2023.

This is what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra suppose to be doing, by rally round their terrorist leader to be the president in 2023.
I do not bliv it should bother u seriously it should bother the "idiotic pigs of Biafra" more than u and ur afonja friends. Why are u bothered abt the people u called pigs, my dear wih all due respect u must stupid. Stop frustrating, relax the pigs never dey come atleast not before 2019. Besides frustration could damage ur mental reasoning beyond worse as it is bad already.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

This is what the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra suppose to be doing, by rally round their terrorist leader to be the president in 2023.
Did you pass through four walls of the school ?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by akiOYIBO: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Father Mbaka a great disgrace to Catholicism, the Holy See, Holy Eucharist, My Family and Entire Christendom. An hungry cow!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by dermmy(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2018
maximunimpact:
Prophet of doom meets blogger of doom

Hehehe
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by dermmy(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Sowore wants Mbaka to prophesy his presidential ambition grin I see Mbaka becoming the chaplain of Aso rock when Sowore becomes the President grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Vornic: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Father Mbaka don turn political kingmaker abi wetin?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Be careful
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
sowore. please don't associate with that hypocrite. remember what he did to Jonathan and buhari. he will deny you after getting ur money. Go to synagogue instead.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by KitchenGadgets: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
the same prophet of doom, who takes him serious in igboland, no bady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Josh1000: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

I am yoruba, without bias your post shows mental instability. This is disgraceful, filled with bigotry, A post that summaries your entirety, It shows hate and guile in Your heart. You should go for Therapy.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Ajosbammy: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Well i dont really know dis guy but as far as he is not buhari

He's the man behind Sahara report
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

i went to ur profile.u said u re for nobody but for Jesus.if God begins to punish people d way dey abuse his name.urs will nt be a joke.see d way u potray so much hate for ur fellow human nd sect.yet u re claiming to be for jesus.mtcheew
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by hammer6F: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
dermmy:
Sowore wants Mbaka to prophesy his presidential ambition grin I see Mbaka becoming the chaplain of Aso rock when Sowore becomes the President grin

ONLY YORUBAS WILL VOTE SOWORE
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Of all the Aspirants vying for the Seat of Power, Omoyele Sowore is the most consistent and Courageous, A fearless blunt man with the heart of steel, He has promised to rid Nigeria of Corruption and provide Power and energy

He will definitely have my vote

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Must everything be reduced to tribalism.. Buhari just has to go he has employed a lot of incompetent people even though a yoruba is his vice president.. No war its just politics abeg
Mylove55:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Donspicey: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Diz Man Serious Wit Diz Him Presidential Ambition Oooo,,,wel Meeting Fada Mbaka Can't Quarantee U Victory,,,u Re Such An Hypocrite,,smh 4u
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

If you are truly a lady, then Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Sowore is the most serious opposition so far but not the strongest yet

Best of new Naija music.. Check my signature
politics is all about structure not noise making sowore is playing to the gallery.where is his strong hold?every politician should have a political block he can boast of
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Viper
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by njimezz(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
What have Biafra got to do with brother, must u bring in biafra this Ewu of a person
Mylove55:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2018
LET ME CEASE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY TO HELL WITH IPOB...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by opribo(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
You dont just emerge from nowhere and say you want to be president of Nigeria. You have to start from somewhere so we can know you pedigree and travk your performances over the years before we van rntrust oir destinies into your hand.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by divinelove(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy is serious ooo

Mbaka will annoit him for success

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by BRASH: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

If u can open ur public toilet of a mouth to call biafrans lazy, i wonder what u will call the sophisticated morons which u are part of. Unam ikot.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
You can say doom thing to the man of God just to receive a doom likes and shares then you will Iive in doom for ever because of your stupidity
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Josh1000:

I am yoruba, without bias your post shows mental instability. This is disgraceful, filled with bigotry, A post that summaries your entirety, It shows hate and guile in Your heart. You should go for Therapy.

Thanks for talking to your brother and calling him to order........
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by gladisa7: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
some youth would leave this guy n vote 4 Buhari..and when herdsmen kill their relative they weep n curse the devil..

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) by Josh1000: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Thanks for talking to your brother and calling him to order........

Hello, Every Nigerian is my brother. No matter your race. But I refuse to be a brother to a Bigot and Triabalist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.