Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix (2333 Views)

Man Replies Wike On His Warning About Secession And Hoisting Of Flags / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
First of its kind in Nigeria

Respect for the omoluabis

We lead others follow

2 Likes

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Tarzan360(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice work, for the good and progress of lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Awww this is nice smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2018
People should rather use Lagos as a point of contact to pray for their states

Than hating on Lagos

Eko Oni Baje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awww this is nice smiley

Nice and Good things will never depart you

You have identified with lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Tarzan360:
Nice work, for the good and progress of lagos

Yes oo my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Paperwhite(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice work!

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

Nice and Good things will never depart you

You have identified with lagos
OMG you're getting me emotional this is the best thing I've heard on a Thursday morning..... You're wise, you're respectful, you're special.....Don't ever play yourself wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
OMG you're getting me emotional this is the best thing I've heard on a Thursday morning..... You're wise, you're respectful, you're special.....Don't ever play yourself wink

God will show forth for you

He will not be late

He will show your enemies and adversaries that he’s God

So shall it be for those that wait onto thy Lord

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Paperwhite(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:
People should rather use Lagos as a point of contact to pray for their states.Than hating on Lagos.Eko Oni Baje
You withdrew into your shell only for you to surface here asking Nigerians including the inhabitants of the grieving states of Taraba,Plateau,Benue ravaged by fulani genocide backed by your demigod to use Lagos as a point of contact to pray for their states.

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Paperwhite:

You withdrew into your shell only for you to surface here asking Nigerians including the inhabitants of the grieving states of Taraba,Plateau,Benue ravaged by fulani genocide backed by your demigod to use Lagos as a point of contact to pray for their states.

If you like don’t pray for your state

Eko onibaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Paperwhite(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

God will show forth for you.He will not be late
He will show your enemies and adversaries that he’s God.So shall it be for those that wait onto thy Lord
So you can even prophesy embarassed Which God are you praying to brother man? Can you tell the devastated states to pray this hypocritical prayers of yours? Karma is real bro.
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

God will show forth for you

He will not be late

He will show your enemies and adversaries that he’s God

So shall it be for those that wait onto thy Lord
Amennnnnnnn but why are you part of the BMC crew lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Mylove55(f): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari is working.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Paperwhite(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:
If you like don’t pray for your state.Eko onibaje
Answer my question.Do you think the middle belt states & others in southern Nigeria maimed, killed & had their blood shed by the fulanis backed by the powers that be are in the mood to pray this your nonsense prayer embarassed Sarrki pls answer! angry
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Amennnnnnnn but why are you part of the BMC crew lipsrsealed

I am not a member of any group

If our opinions differ should not make one a bad person

We all have different approach and interpretations to things of life

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by mynaijadj(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Traffic time this airport road construction has taken from me no get part 2

Best of new Naija music.. Check my signature
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by mynaijadj(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2018
How is this Buhari's work?
Mylove55:
Buhari is working.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are hating.
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Paperwhite:

Answer my question.Do you think the middle belt states & others in southern Nigeria maimed, killed & had their blood shed by the fulanis backed by the powers that be are in the mood to pray this your nonsense prayer embarassed

I try to avoid hopeless party miscreants

Let me educate you

The Fulani farmers crisis you are using is a typical way religious,ethnic bigots use

You and your likes have failed

I may not be happy with Mr President in handling the security

But I can tell you

Pmb will win squarely

Finally election is not lose or won on Nairaland

So be smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

Awwwww it seems you've given your life to Christ awong gbogbo bigs boys ni wa be smiley
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww it seems you've given your life to Christ awong gbogbo bigs boys ni wa be smiley

So attacking Pmb is Equivalent to giving one life to Christ?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Paperwhite(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:
I try to avoid hopeless party miscreants.Let me educate you
The Fulani farmers crisis you are using is a typical way religious,ethnic bigots use You and your likes have failed

I may not be happy with Mr President in handling the security.But I can tell you.Pmb will win squarely
Finally election is not lose or won on Nairaland.So be smart

The marauding & killer foolanis brothers of your demi-god have implicated themselves by acknowledging these killings as their own handwork while you're here as usual giving it the narrative that suit your warped reasoning.
https://www.nairaland.com/4598178/yusufu-idegu-miyetti-allah-stand#69071752
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Millenniumlady(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

So attacking Pmb is Equivalent to giving one life to Christ?
grin
Stop putting words in my mouth I didn't say it shocked
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by anibirelawal(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Lagos is working...
God bless Gov. Ambode, God bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by GavelSlam: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:

Stop allowing people goad and bully you with outright lies.

Under Jonathan 30 thousand people died from conflict between Fulani Herdsmen and their neighbours. Was Jonathan the person behind it then?

Simply because Buhari is Fulani People are trying to tie him into the conflict.

Yet the same hypocrites are on various threads trying to canvas votes for Atiku who is not only known to be corrupt but is Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Stop putting words in my mouth I didn't say it shocked

Ok what’s the point then ?
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop allowing people goad and bully you with outright lies.

Under Jonathan 30 thousand people died from conflict between Fulani Herdsmen and their neighbours. Was Jonathan the person behind it then?

Simply because Buhari is Fulani People are trying to tie him into the conflict.

Yet the same hypocrites are on various threads trying to canvas votes for Atiku who is not only known to be corrupt but is Fulani.

They are just a bitter souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Horus(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6oX-XQCeM

Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government
Re: Hoisting Of Oshodi Skywalk Link Bridge To Terminal 1 &2 Completed . Pix by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Paperwhite:

Answer my question.Do you think the middle belt states & others in southern Nigeria maimed, killed & had their blood shed by the fulanis backed by the powers that be are in the mood to pray this your nonsense prayer embarassed Sarrki pls answer! angry

If you like, don't pray for your State.

(1) (Reply)

We Betrayed Jonathan In 2015- Akpabio / Former Petroleum Minister Spotted In London And She Did This (pic) / You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.