Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You (806 Views)

Dear Job Seekers, You Can Actually Know The Mind Of Your Interviewer, Yes U Can / Dear Job Applicants! Kindly Keep Away From This Pseudo Company / Dear Job Seeker, Here's How To Use Linkedin To Your Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by missmoneypenny: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Hi everybody...

Good morning. How's work/job hunt going? I have a proposal for us all (job seekers and interested working class).

While you are searching for a job, if you have time for a side hustle, would you be interested in joining a real estate company as an independent/freelance marketer? It pays you 6% commission (directly) on all sales you make, and it costs you nothing to join as a referral.

Don't get me wrong, I am not the company, I am not their staff, I'm currently in between jobs like most of you. You also won't be a company staff or partner, just a registered referral to brings in business for a percentage. This is just a side hustle for me so I'm sharing with you all. I'm still chasing a regular job but until then(and even afterwards) one should stay busy and try to keep the palms greased.

Remember, it costs you nothing to join, lands are very affordable for easy marketing and available in different states, and you don't have to go through the entire stress of the process. Just refer a buyer and when they pay, the company pays you directly (not through anyone).

If you are interested, send a mail to virtual_assistant@yahoo.com and I will give you details.

Goodluck to us all.

P.S: Please don't send a PM this account. It'll take me time to get to it.
Re: Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by missmoneypenny: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please, don't send me your cv. I'm not a recruiter. Read the post well please. It's not a marketing position. It's not even an employment opportunity, that's why I called it a side hustle.

Being a referral here doesn't make you a company staff o, you don't have targets, you don't have anyone pressuring you. You work at your pace and get paid when you sell. I'm just advising my fellow job seekers to use the opportunity since it costs nothing to join. Instead of staying idle and looking for who'll dash you money, make use of your internet to advertise, and leverage on your existing contacts to get buyers.

If you eventually decide to have it as your full time job, that's up to you. But I'm not offering employment please.

Thank you.
Re: Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by missmoneypenny: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
More and more CVs keep coming. People please, I am neither an employer nor a recruiter. Please read my post well.

In fact, if you are interested just send "I am interested. How does it work". Don't send anything else please.

My mailbox is flooded.
Re: Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by missmoneypenny: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Please, again I AM NOT A RECRUITER. My inbox is full! Surely, my post is well explained? Why are people sending applications to me? Please people, read the post, READ ooo. Chai...
Re: Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by Tunagee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dem no sabi read na, that's why dem dey fail exam
Re: Dear Job Seeker, I Have A Proposition For You by missmoneypenny: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Tunagee:
Dem no sabi read na, that's why dem dey fail exam

Would you be surprised if I said they're still sending? One sent, I replied and said I'm not a recruiter. He replied saying that it must have been a mistake because he's not a job seeker. 6 days later, I got 2 more APPLICATION mails from him. I recently checked my spam folder and saw another mail from him.

People are funny sha

(1) (Reply)

Female Admin Urgently Needed In A School / Nestle It / Food Concepts Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.