Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Simple Way Or Method To Get Your Blog Approved By Google Adsense - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple Way Or Method To Get Your Blog Approved By Google Adsense (329 Views)

List Of Online Loan Apps Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria / Bring Ur Blog If You Want To Get Approved By Google Adsense ,just Two Week / COVID-19 Herbal Drugs Found In Edo State Approved By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way Or Method To Get Your Blog Approved By Google Adsense by ejikelazrus(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
For new bloggers or old bloggers that there blog is not yet running Google ads.

For new blogger, visit www.blogger.com, create your blog with your prefered name, it can be your name as I use my name on my own, then look for a nice template you can download it online, use the template to change the template your blog is already come with when you create your blog, Google also check how nice your blog is looking.

Make sure that all your drop down work corretly as you name them, Google also check if your drop down work correctly.

To read this post or article in full details click on the link below:
http://www.ejitex.com/2018/07/simple-way-or-method-to-get-your-blog.html

Always visit this site for latest information and tutorials ,don't forget to comment and share this post when you visit this site

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Child Rights Law And The Unending ‘child Witch’ Palaver / Thunder Kills 3 People In Ogun State July 12, 2018 / See Why Twitter Appoints Okonjo-iweala To Its Board Of Directors Http://univworg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.