Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Period Of Lacking Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Period Of Lacking Knowledge (258 Views)

Ramadan And What Muslims Do To Christians During The Period!! / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Period Of Lacking Knowledge by jonatoye(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Perils of lacking Knowledge

WORD FOR TODAY
You cannot be greater than what you know. No anointing can save a man from the detrimental effect of ignorance over things critical to his destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6a)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Bible verse above, the phrase "My people" was not used for sinners or unbelievers. How possible is that; for the people who belong to God to be destroyed just because of what they don't know? This means that if a man fails to learn under God some things critical to his destiny, he may not become what God wants him to be.

Here, the Lord is making it clear to us that ignorance is not an excuse before Him and that He has allowed many of His own people to perish because they lack knowledge. There are some natural laws and principles that must be obeyed. Several men couldn't live long because they had no idea of how to manage their bodies in the midst of tight schedule. To some, they lacked the knowledge of controlling what they eat, where they live and what to wear at a point in time.

The ministry of several so called men of God experienced a premature death because they lacked knowledge of what ministry is all about. Summit yourself to learn under God what is essential to your destiny.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to learn and come to the knowledge of things critical to my destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Knowledge is power, what you know today is meant to save you in destiny!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Fantastic Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Soothsayers In The Churches Exposed!!! They Minister Death!!! / *child Molesters On Rampage, Parents Beware * / Faith Strides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.