Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur (888 Views)

Drycleaning/laundry Seminar/training / Training For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Businessmen And Women! / Training For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Businessmen And Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur by senderos(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
[b] This is an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneur who are willing to start the business of their own. a lot of people out there are tired for their basic salary that has not benefited any increment over the years. Most of them really which to increase their income rate but they don't know how to go about. so many people out there really wish to create another avenue, or rather another source of income add to what they already had, but they just don't know how to go about it. some people spent all their life to labour without any retirement benefit or gratuity.  though some fall into this trap out of ignorance, while some fall into this trap due to lack of knowledge. A child should not  call his father a failure until when he/she get to that stage of retirement, then he/she can now judge his/her father.
  This has inspired me to come up with this idea of free seminar. though i am still going to organize seminar for congregation, but due to financial requirement, so i have decided to start with the one on one free seminar. this seminar is for anybody, no qualification is required, no age bracket, any nationality or race, any class as much as you really want to improve your cash flow and wish to have financial freedom. so, this is an opportunity you have been waiting for, if only you can grab it, it is only once in life time opportunity.
  For interested candidate, you can hit me on the following platforms: direct lines, 08038207577, 08028119935 , email: adecube2003@yahoo.com.
  am really looking forward to meet you. thanks.

[/b]
Re: Free One On One Seminar For Aspiring Entrepreneur by 2marto: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Focus Business Solution in association with Simon Page Business School and Hoab Technologies is pleased to announce the commencement of WEALTH DYNAMICS ACADEMY in Lagos.

Wealth Dynamics Academy is an entrepreneurship development and networking program aimed at nurturing budding/aspiring entrepreneurship as well as providing growth and expansion opportunity for growing businesses. This is a very promising and fully packed program with highly educative and interactive practical content that will help potential or existing business owners take their businesses to the next level.

If you are keen about nurturing your entrepreneurship prowess or taking your businesses to the next level, then this program is right for you. Come and network with other reputable Wealth Creators' and enlarge your wealth coast.

For more registration and partnership enquiry, please visit: www.fbs.com.ng or email:admin@fbs.com.ng

This is an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneur who are willing to start the business of their own. a lot of people out there are tired for their basic salary that has not benefited any increment over the years. Most of them really which to increase their income rate but they don't know how to go about. so many people out there really wish to create another avenue, or rather another source of income add to what they already had, but they just don't know how to go about it. some people spent all their life to labour without any retirement benefit or gratuity.  though some fall into this trap out of ignorance, while some fall into this trap due to lack of knowledge. A child should not  call his father a failure until when he/she get to that stage of retirement, then he/she can now judge his/her father.

This has inspired me to come up with this idea of free seminar. though i am still going to organize seminar for congregation, but due to financial requirement, so i have decided to start with the one on one free seminar. this seminar is for anybody, no qualification is required, no age bracket, any nationality or race, any class as much as you really want to improve your cash flow and wish to have financial freedom. so, this is an opportunity you have been waiting for, if only you can grab it, it is only once in life time opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Ralph Lauren Polo / Female Makeup: Papier Poudré Blotting Paper.....distributors Needed Nationwide / You Got Everything Clear After You Checked Out My Post History!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.