Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Lil'jon Breaks World Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil'jon Breaks World Record (1573 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks The World Record Of Owing The Biggest Perfume (photos) / Nigerian Artiste Breaks World Record Of Fastest Downloads In 24 Hours! (pic) / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil'jon Breaks World Record by Jossidu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2007
Atlanta's self-proclaimed King of Crunk, Lil Jon made world record history when he purchased his ‘Crunk Ain’t Dead’ pendant from jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills.

The $500,000 pendant is 7.5 inches tall, six inches wide, and one inch thick, weighing 5.11 pounds with a total 73 carats of diamonds and the total stone count is 3,756 genuine round-cut white diamonds, set in 18-karat yellow and white gold.

The valuable piece of jewelry will make it into the Guinness World Records, for the largest diamond pendant on record.

“I’m glad the Guinness World Records folks acknowledged me and my Crunk Ain’t Dead piece,” Lil Jon said. “I grew up on reading and hearing about people and celebrities who break records in the Guinness World Records book and it always fascinated me. Now that I’’m on the list, it feels great. Let’s just see how many rappers try to outdo my pendant and break my record. They don’t call me the King of Crunk for nothing!”

Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by bluenubian(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2007
Useless celebs, with the diamonds made from the blood of africans, 500.000 for a jewlery piece. Sad.
Am embarrased at some of the things some black people do
Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by spoilt(f): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2007
yeah. think of all the starving billions in asia! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by Raymand(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2007
True!
Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by Free(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2007
Useless celebs, with the diamonds made from the blood of africans, 500.000 for a jewlery piece. Sad.
Am embarrased at some of the things some black people do

is a damn shame but
I guess he proud undecided
Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by obontami: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's my man
Re: Lil'jon Breaks World Record by kosiNwolisa1: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'm here starving and dat guy wasted half a million dollar on a pendant and you expect me to clap for him, ass fucking bull shit.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Hotter? / Eedris Abdulkareem Takes Shot At Don Jazzy Again / Who Has Got The Best Signature On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.