Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid (72719 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr' / Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League / ZINEDINE ZIDANE Agrees To Join Juventus After Ronaldo Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Omololu001: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
GambaOsaka:
Nawa o.
So on top all these things wey dey happen..... People still dey wey dey argue Ronaldo vs Messi.

Oga ooooo

No mind them jawe,Messi is far better than ronaldo

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by timastro(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
When he heard that Laliga will be using VAR,he ran away. GOOD ONLY AT TAPIN(GOAT)

u are a big fool, *var* is already used in Italian ftball, ode...say wat u no

u

cc Lalasticlala
cc Seun
cc Dominique
cc farano
cc Rocktation

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by kmaster007: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Mess I played for athletico de Madrid, but then you were still sucking breast
do you no my age....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Dansnow: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Not yet confirmed. It's a speculation for now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Iamgrey5(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
I was truly shocked too. I still can't believe it

Perhaps he wants to have the record of playing in Four different European leagues
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Drsamuel20(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Another history to be made at Juve.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by lexyman(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
finally next champions league is going to Juvetus grin

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
When Spanish tax investigators dey do am shege nko......

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
kmaster007:
dat one nah story..

Bro everyone is not an ingrate like you

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Lexzytee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg make he dey go jawe, ko kanye

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by p2t2r(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
upower123:
if na true that is the end of his career.....
Na so them talk when him wan comot man u.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by NaijaElba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
upower123:
if na true that is the end of his career.....

What do you know? People that are more learned sport-wise said more than this when he left England. The trophies and awards he won after speak volume. CR7 career can't be dead except he has injury. Don't rush to comment next time if u are clueless about somebody like him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by romenna: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Real Madrid if u nor get money, hide ur face.
U can call me small doctor, omon iya teacher.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by samirnasri(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Barcelona helped messi when he was faced with a life threatening illness as a kid by paying for the bills which his parents couldnt afford. Why should he leave such a team?

Your head too correct. I keep telling people that why would Messi leave after what barcelona did for him. People would hail the likes of Scholes, Giggs, Xavi, Maldini and Totti who were one-club players, but when it comes to Messi, its a problem. Madrid and Barca are the two biggest clubs in the world. Why would anyone want to leave. Ronaldo left Lisbon to Man U because Man U was an upgrade from Sporting. He left Man U for Madrid because Madrid was also a step up. He is probably leaving Madrid now because he wasn't respected enough last season because He didn't start the season on a good note (Same reason Zidane left).

Messi has nothing to prove (except he wants to go to China to make way more money grin)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by romenna: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I was truly shocked too. I still can't believe it

Perhaps he wants to have the record of playing in Four different European leagues

and also prove why he's nobody's mate. Messi of Barca especially
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Iyem(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=timastro post=69118399][/quote] rubbish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
kmaster007:
dat one nah story..
I dey tell you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
kmaster007:
dat one nah story..
I dey tell you.....pure story
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by sprints1: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
When he heard that Laliga will be using VAR,he ran away. GOOD ONLY AT TAPIN(GOAT)

cc Lalasticlala
cc Seun
cc Dominique
cc farano
cc Rocktation
I no dey bet on la liga again tar that useless thing called VAR
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by impactx(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Juventus fan base just got boosted

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by kmaster007: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skmoda360:
I dey tell you.....pure story
Yimu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Iamgrey5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
romenna:
and also prove why he's nobody's mate. Messi of Barca especially
Maybe he might have that in mind as well. who knows cheesy

scoring the highest number of goals in the coming season in Italy will finally cement his name in the history books of European and world football.

He did it in England and Spain already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by hot1sauce(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
at least he's doing something honourable unlike all these players going to mls, china etc.... even at this age he can still win another trophy with juve. this move made me think of lebron james in the nba one of the highest paid sportsmen in the world just went from the cleveland cavaliers to the la lakers after failing to win the nba 2018 championship after being beaten by the dynasty golden state warriors, that same way Madrid just won the champions league this season before Ronaldo's bow out so if think his career is dead I don't see how it is. its a very good move lets see if real will start to rebuild with and around who

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by chocorex(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Mess I played for athletico de Madrid, but then you were still sucking breast

Why do barca fans always talk stupidly, this one is saying messi played for ATH , that was after a match and jerssey extchange and pictures you clown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by kmaster007: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

Bro everyone is not an ingrate like you
Barca fans..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by ozoebuka1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
kmaster007:
make Messi self vex comot for Barca mak we see wat goin to hppn... frm man U to Madrid nw Juventus... why Messi Barcelona and him dey call himself world best..

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by ozilo1chance(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Auladimeji2:

cc Lalasticlala
cc Seun
cc Dominique
cc farano
cc Rocktation
And you think serie A doesn't use VAR
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Auladimeji2: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
chocorex:

Why do barca fans always talk stupidly, this one is saying messi played for ATH , that was after a match and jerssey extchange and pictures you clown
You are mannerless, if you don't something, you keep mute
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by laliga01: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
youngberry001:
e go be the end of ur career undecided

garbbage!!

That nigga don't know football... That's the perfect age for seria A. He will shot down most of the records there in 3 seasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
El classico without Ronaldo and Messi won't be the same again. Anyways about to get my CR7 Juventus jersey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Paul Pogba Show That No Condition Is Permanent / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.