Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

PSP Vita - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PSP Vita (2002 Views)

Psp Vita For Sale Open Box / Psp Vita For Sale Very Neat / Psp Vita For Sale Very Neat (2) (3) (4)

PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
I have this ps vital with games inside for sale,I don't know how it works or how to play it.
Please how much does it cost or how much can I sell it.
Asking price:35k

Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Can anyone give me information about this game pls
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
It should sell between 30 and 40k
Depending on the Specs
ok,thanks dear
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

What's your location?
How much do you want to sell it?
Onitsha 35k WhatsApp me for negotiations
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Call or WhatsApp for negotiations
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have reached out to him,it was the drivers fault.
Re: PSP Vita by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Semilorecutie:
I have reached out to him,it was the drivers fault.
sorry for the outbursts ko? Oya chop kiss
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

Ok then,
Let's hope she answers you on time

She has. It happens she entered police wahala. My package is safe now. So I'll edit my previous posts. Please delete yours too. Thanks.
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
armylord:
drivers fault ?? did the Driver hold ur hands, why didn't u pick his calls at first

Please don't roast her. She's a good person. Everything has been explained to me. My initial posts were because she didn't take my calls for days. She also forgot to give me the driver's number. And the driver didn't call.

She communicated me via whatsapp some hours ago. We're good now. Naija keeps us on constant red alert. God bless us all.
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
slap1:

Please don't roast her. She's a good person. Everything has been explained to me. My initial posts were because she didn't take my calls for days. She also forgot to give me the driver's number. And the driver didn't call.

She communicated me via whatsapp some hours ago. We're good now. Naija keeps us on constant red alert. God bless us all.
thank you sir
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

Hope you are fine now.
yes,thanks dear

Re: PSP Vita by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
slap1:

aii bro, no wahala I'm glad everything is OK, u know how the country is, scammers everywhere, safe bro

Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Still available
Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hi
Re: PSP Vita by dragnet: 5:13am On Jul 09, 2018
slap1:

Kindly give full details of what transpired between both of you and provide evidence of chats too.
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2018
dragnet:

Kindly give full details of what transpired between both of you and provide evidence of chats too.

After paying for an item, I didn't get it when I was supposed to, and even three days after. Also, she didn't take my calls.

But I later found out she entered police wahala and couldn't take her calls or anything. But everything is fine now. My item is safe and we're good now.

Re: PSP Vita by Semilorecutie(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Still available
Re: PSP Vita by dragnet: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
slap1:

After paying for an item, I didn't get it when I was supposed to, and even three days after. Also, she didn't take my calls.

But I later found out she entered police wahala and couldn't take her calls or anything. But everything is fine now. My item is safe and we're good now.

your item is safe? you received the item ?
Re: PSP Vita by adabsmith(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
dragnet:

dragnet I'm suspecting army arrangements shocked cheesy
Re: PSP Vita by slap1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
dragnet:

I called the delivery person and she said she has it. I've been too busy to pick up. I'll try and get it tomorrow. When I do, I'll let it be known here.

UK Used Iphones/airpods Sales / Brand New Acer Nitro 5 Nvidia RTX 3050Ti dedicated graphics 16GB RAM 512GB SSD / Us Used Samsung Np700z5b-w01ub Core I7 12gb 1tb Backlit Keyboard