Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop (1018 Views)

Computer Gurus Help!! / Computer gurus Help Me! / Computer Gurus, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Seconsol92(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
My lenovo PC shows white screen when it comes on...please computer gurus is there any trick to resolve this issue?
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Sarkin: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Go to a repair center.
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by kalu61(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconsol92:
My lenovo PC shows white screen when it comes on...please computer gurus is there any trick to resolve this issue?
Same thing with me. My system suddenly started showing different colors. l need help.
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by luorquay: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconsol92:

Your question isn't complete to help you with. The white screen it shows, is there anything written on it? After displaying the white screen, does it go to the home page or it just stays there?

Give detailed info, so someone might be of help to you
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Seconsol92(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
luorquay:

Your question isn't complete to help you with. The white screen it shows, is there anything written on it? After displaying the white screen, does it go to the home page or it just stays there?

Give detailed info, so someone might be of help to you
It doesn't go to the home page, its just shows white screen immediately you on it without displaying startup logo or text
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconsol92:

It would cost you 1,000
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Seconsol92(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
emwyy:

It would cost you 1,000
Please clarify me.what am I paying for?
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by kingsley55(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
First we have to determine if the problem is from the screen or not before we move to the next stage.

If you have a vga cable connect your laptop to an external monitor, and power it. Then tell us what is showing on external monitor
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconsol92:

Please clarify me.what am I paying for?

Message me on whatsapp
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by luorquay: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconsol92:

It doesn't go to the home page, its just shows white screen immediately you on it without displaying startup logo or text

Are you sure, it's not liquid that entered the laptop? That's one major cause of screen being blank
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by kalu61(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
luorquay:

Are you sure, it's not liquid that entered the laptop? That's one major cause of screen being blank
What's the solution. wind breeze affected it near the window. l just cleaned it system and few days later. I went black showing white color
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by kalu61(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2018
kingsley55:
First we have to determine if the problem is from the screen or not before we move to the next stage.

If you have a vga cable connect your laptop to an external monitor, and power it. Then tell us what is showing on external monitor
VGA cable?
Re: Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop by luorquay: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2018
kalu61:
What's the solution. wind breeze affected it near the window. l just cleaned it system and few days later. I went black showing white color

Once there's liquid inside, you need to take it to a repair center so that it could be worked on

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion G6 15.6 For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Asus corei3 gaming Laptop For Sale Very Cheap Price / Recommendations Needed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.