Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 (4065 Views)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Mowunmiaf: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Oduoye turns 50 today and she shares adorable photos on her instagram page.

She took to Instagram to share pictures of herself as she turned a year older.

She captioned one of the photos with:

“Even oko mosunmola knows she is bae
50th ti take over”

On another photo, she wrote:

’Thank u Jesus for the gift of life Another 365 days of immeasurable grace and mercy Happy birthday to me!!! Permit me to flood ur timeline today It’s my day.

She also captioned another one with

“Tomato crush Thursday!
Birthday swag
Birthday attitude
Birthday gratitude”

Source: http://aftrending.com/nollywood-actress-mosunmola-filani-slays-in-new-photos-as-she-turns-50/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by sholatem(f): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
50 bawo? shocked,easy nah,oga bloggers how can mosun filani be 50years,then how old is funke akindele(her big sis in d industry)

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
50 ke? I don't think so.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by baby124: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wow! 50?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Mowunmiaf: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Houseofglam7(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wow!
Let's go swimming ma
I just wanna know you better cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by mikejj(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin.ah 50..make up can't performm.this kind of magic.biko
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by delectablegyal(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Wow! Let's go swimming ma I just wanna know you better cheesy

you are a wicked somebody.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
See excess make up

Cant yoruba actresses ever keep it simple and moderate.they have to pack all the whole foundation and highlighter for face
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Nixiepie(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
she looks good at 50
shiooor........
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
delectablegyal:

you are a wicked somebody.

grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by pussyeater(m): 3:39am On Jul 06, 2018
You this blogger, na hell you dey go.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by marshalcarter: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
iffa hear � 50??
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Mowunmiaf: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by victorian(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2018
She could be 50.
Don't doubt it.
Possibly she takes good care of herself mentally and physically, then coupled with genes. It's very possible.

Happy Birthday Bae.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Happy birthday ma,but Funke is 4+ same with faith balogun,I wonder why
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by nobone(f): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2018
funke HBD but ur age does not look real to me or is it because of d make up?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 by Cylo116: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Made It! 2018 Menstruation Done And Dusted - Nigerian Lady. Photo / Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / My Wife Set Me Up – Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.