Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

NBA Lagos Seeks Justice For Sacked Employee Assaulted By Police Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NBA Lagos Seeks Justice For Sacked Employee Assaulted By Police Men (384 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NBA Lagos Seeks Justice For Sacked Employee Assaulted By Police Men by Fweezy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is the case of an employee (A young Lawyer) who recently got assaulted and harassed by gun-wielding policemen at the request of his former employer simply because he requested for his outstanding salary to be paid- READ THE STORY

As narrated by #OREOLUWA (on twitter)

The guy Kunle Karimu, resigned from his job in May 2018 but Olawore (his direct boss) asked him to stay till June to give him time to get a replacement. By mid June, Kunle was sacked and given a post dated cheque for 28/6/2018. As at the date, the bank didn’t honor the cheque due to irregularities on signature. Kunle took the cheque back to the Olawore who refused to amend the error. Kunle insisted that he would need the man to sign it so he could get paid. Since Kunle refused to leave the man called the police saying that Kunle held him hostage.

The NBA Lagos branch has taken up the matter and I understand Kunle is liaising with the Disciplinary committee on the matter. We are hopeful. All other channels will also be explored.

HE MUST GET JUSTICE.

Here is the link to the video

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C5605AQEfVqMyfBRW-A/28cb20bc60fb4131a23c009c172f285b/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1530867600&v=beta&t=LCJCWKkBsq6dVKOsmQydu566yJ9JpWgKZWfPlXD58dk

Re: NBA Lagos Seeks Justice For Sacked Employee Assaulted By Police Men by nans24: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na wa O.

After the young man had received slaps, one of the dull officers now decided to ask others "what happened in this place?"(00.27)

Call me insane, but from now on I will be very happy anytime I hear that a police officer has been killed. They are just useless.

embarassed
Re: NBA Lagos Seeks Justice For Sacked Employee Assaulted By Police Men by nans24: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fweezy:
This is the case of an employee (A young Lawyer) who recently got assaulted and harassed by gun-wielding policemen at the request of his former employer simply because he requested for his outstanding salary to be paid- READ THE STORY

As narrated by #OREOLUWA (on twitter)

The guy Kunle Karimu, resigned from his job in May 2018 but Olawore (his direct boss) asked him to stay till June to give him time to get a replacement. By mid June, Kunle was sacked and given a post dated cheque for 28/6/2018. As at the date, the bank didn’t honor the cheque due to irregularities on signature. Kunle took the cheque back to the Olawore who refused to amend the error. Kunle insisted that he would need the man to sign it so he could get paid. Since Kunle refused to leave the man called the police saying that Kunle held him hostage.

The NBA Lagos branch has taken up the matter and I understand Kunle is liaising with the Disciplinary committee on the matter. We are hopeful. All other channels will also be explored.

HE MUST GET JUSTICE.

Here is the link to the video

https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C5605AQEfVqMyfBRW-A/28cb20bc60fb4131a23c009c172f285b/feedshare-mp4_500-captions-thumbnails/1507940118923-hysdc8?e=1530867600&v=beta&t=LCJCWKkBsq6dVKOsmQydu566yJ9JpWgKZWfPlXD58dk

lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Police Gunned Down Notorious Armed Robber During Gun Shootout In Nassara / Armed With Toy Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife… And Then This / Guard Steals N2Million From School Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.