Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (49027 Views)

Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / Buhari At Osun APC Governorship Rally 2018 (Photos) / Rivers State Is APC. Orashi MEGA RALLY 2018. Hon Amezhi Oseja, 4 Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Adebayor19(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
That rally is a scam, people were asked to come and pick up a form a week ago, and submittl with phone number account number, and credentials that there is a job opening. And you know Nigerians no de hear job openings, they will arrive massively. He paid them 5k yesterday. I am close to someone that received alert. They were asked to come again today to a bridge like that to submit credentials. And this person made photocopies of credentials. The person is back now and regretted going, bcus it was for campaign purpose.

Fayose gan is scared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by onatisi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
nosmassam:
9ice na APC b4 now
wetin come happen
i am surprised too oo. he was a member of apc in 2015 ,
but it doesn't mean any thing he is a professional artiste and he can perform anywhere as long as he is paid good money
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Carry go Fayose a vote for Kayode fayemi is a vote for Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by somehow: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes so, Ekiti people love fufu, amala, pomo and omi ogbe sharing. that is what Ekiti people need jare.

betterford:
if there was no law on tenures of governors in Nigeria FAYOSE will rule ekiti for 30 years..He is an enigma...carry go oshokomole...
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Skmoda360(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
See crowd....wow!!!!
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Temptee101(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
betterford:
if there was no law on tenures of governors in Nigeria FAYOSE will rule ekiti for 30 years..He is an enigma...carry go oshokomole...
Honestly, the love ekiti people have for fayose is just out of this world. The love people have for him still stretches to the entire south west and beyond. One could feel the genuine love people have for him when he was called up to speak. Just like when Wike was also called up, you could see the people screaming and yelling, these two men are indeed phenomenon. So much love coming from all quarters. With this victory is assured for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by RexTramadol1: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
youseuph:

Such a propaganda is not going to work. Fayemi was once a governor and Ekiti was peaceful. Moreover herdsmen crisis is not a party related problem. Osun, ondo, Ogun, Oyo , kwara are APC states and as far as I know there is no herdsmen crisis in those states. Taraba on the other hand is battling with herdsmen issues alongside other middle belt states.

The ones that abducted Olu Falae are shoemakers bah?
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by a4jasper(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adebayor19:
That rally is a scam, people were asked to come and pick up a form a week ago, and submittl with phone number account number, and credentials that there is a job opening. And you know Nigerians no de hear job openings, they will arrive massively. He paid them 5k yesterday. I am close to someone that received alert. They were asked to come again today to a bridge like that to submit credentials. And this person made photocopies of credentials. The person is back now and regretted going, bcus it was for campaign purpose.

Fayose gan is scared
Bro just leave does gullible folks up there shouting,most of them haven't been to ekiti before o! its today i had a first hand experience of fayose's antics cos i dropped my cousin at d pavilion. Most of the people u see there are job seekers he sent 2k to last night & asked to come & submit their forms only for us to detect he actually needed crowd for his rally, same with civil servants he asked to come. My cousin just they vex since. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Omoboricash(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
betterford:
What happen in 2007 when he contested senatorial seat against ojodu. He lost gallantly, forget about his popularity.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by tommyeddy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
emmyt2:
You don't win election with hired crowd,definitely PDP will lose this election.

Watch it!
ha ha
I laugh in yoruba
so it's APC that will win Abii with their 'unhired' crowd abii�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by PinkDick(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Fayemi will win by a landslide

Who told you that? You are a bigger fool.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by tommyeddy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
emmyt2:
You don't win election with hired crowd,definitely PDP will lose this election.

Watch it!
I laugh in Yoruba
what a prediction
like that of Marcus the pig
I'm sure you know where he is now
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Femijohn198: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
up fayose my real man.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
nwatthu:
awwwww..this is God's work at hand, thats how u know people with peace without blood on their hands..mark me..PDP will win Ekiti, God is with them......i feel like crying

Why do you feel like crying bro?
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by tommyeddy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
a4jasper:

Bro just leave does gullible folks up there shouting,most of them haven't been to ekiti before o! its today i had a first hand experience of fayose's antics cos i dropped my cousin at d pavilion. Most of the people u see there are job seekers he sent 2k to last night & asked to come & submit their forms only for us to detect he actually needed crowd for his rally, same with civil servants he asked to come. My cousin just they vex since. Lols
pls pls and pls
shey they did not do the form submission before the rally started fully
I'm sure your cousin and your suggested "most" are not up to a percent of the throng.
if it was to be so then you won't see people dancing and happy all over.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by bakila: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
nwatthu:
awwwww..this is God's work at hand, thats how u know people with peace without blood on their hands..mark me..PDP will win Ekiti, God is with them......i feel like crying
Please do you live in Ekiti State. I want to mark you word based on the air you breath.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by autonomous22: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
This one don pass crowd o, na "crowds** e b like na d whole of Ekiti com dis rally
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by ReformedAPC: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

I sure u aint from Ekiti and if u are, u ain't based here in Ekiti. Don't say what u dunno bro
Kip quayet
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by ReformedAPC: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
bakila:

Please do you live in Ekiti State. I want to mark you word based on the air you breath.

The confusion in the camp of APC.... Grave mistakes upon grave mistakes...
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwadamilare118:
Political strategic planing on point!
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by eneyoduke(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can't see the governor to be?
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by a4jasper(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
tommyeddy:

pls pls and pls
shey they did not do the form submission before the rally started fully
I'm sure your cousin and your suggested "most" are not up to a percent of the throng.
if it was to be so then you won't see people dancing and happy all over.
Lol, wat do u know? SMH..... Wch forms were submitted? I said i was there live & If u must knw, most ppl were there for d money to be shared. I must say fayose real knws ekiti ppl's mumu button jare grin
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by truthstands01: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Its clear that a vote for Fayemi is a vote for Fulani herdsmen. So it won't work. Security of lives and property is paramount to everyone. Ekiti people are wiser. No way for APC.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by maestroferddi: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
youseuph:
Holding rally on a major road to give an impression of a huge crowd. For your info, today was declared a public holiday and civil servants , job seekers were mandated to come for collection of their promotion letters and submit their completed employment forms respectively.
That is Fayose antic. There is no way Eleka will win that election. I am on ground in Ekiti, so I know the situation of things.
Keeping typing nonsense.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by demoBaba: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ekiti people wise up,

Fayose promised them work he distributed employment form to filled since last two weeks, everybody has to summit the form today and joined the rally. He also declared public holiday to all schools today which attendance was taking and summited to his chief of staff.

Forget about this kangaroo rally.
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
am sorry my fellow Nairalanders, my comment may not correlate with the thread,
what am trying to say is that why SARs are not disturbing people in the north, why are they disturbing us here in southwest and south south, me i can say SARs is our own bokoharam here oooo.
too many innocent souls die everyday by this boko haram that call them self SARs.
#EndSars
what you are saying is true here in Kaduna nothing like SARS disturbing here
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by demoBaba: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
youseuph:
Holding rally on a major road to give an impression of a huge crowd. For your info, today was declared a public holiday and civil servants , job seekers were mandated to come for collection of their promotion letters and submit their completed employment forms respectively.
That is Fayose antic. There is no way Eleka will win that election. I am on ground in Ekiti, so I know the situation of things.

Thanks brother forget those people that don't know road to Ekiti state, but saying rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
it's because of this man, I'll claim Ekiti as my hometown, am loving this Yoruba man, his so open, and plain to the core... I am an Ekiti-parapo man.... #represent. smiley grin
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by slawali: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Are you sure you are in this country at all? Buhari is their father for crowd pulling,but all natural wash .
Factfinder1:
Buhari has never pulled this kind of crowd
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by romenna: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ekiti is fayose, fayose is ekiti.
He runs the place no doubt
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by exporttraining: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Waoo! What a fantastic pdp rally today in ekiti. Up Fayose, Up Eleka F6r Ekiti Governor!
Re: Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 by adex300: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
the only go for that in the photo .not because they want him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.