Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water (77401 Views)

Ronaldo Gifts Wizkid Man Utd Jersey As Wizkd Officially Joins Burna Boy In Man U / E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by ChiefSweetus: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
See as New Jersey rugged like Orile Mile 2. undecided

Thunder fire Walter Carrington Crescent! angry
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Kokaine(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm surprised they hawk in traffic too. I would have thought it's a Nigerian thing
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by ALAYORMII: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
made4naija:
Earlier this week, Curvy Instagram model, Thicky Minaj caused traffic in New Jersey as she went nearly naked to hawk bottle water. According to her, she made $1000 from hawking water in traffic.

Watch the video and see more photos of Thicky Minaj.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/curvy-instagram-model-causes-traffic-in-new-jersey-as-she-goes-nearly-naked-to-hawk-water-photos-video/

Make una dey take am easy

$1000 for selling water??

How much per bottle??

The pack of Poland spring is at most $4.99
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by ALAYORMII: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Explorers:
₦350,000 per day for inside traffic.

New Jersey far oooo....abi....

Its a fu cking lie

There's no way she can make that much a day selling water

One bottle can't be more than a dollar
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by einsteine(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
FrostyButter:
I see no traffic undecided

And later you people would be saying Lai Mohamed this and that... The lies bloggers tell in this country is enough to drag us down

And how is a tank top a jersey ?

New Jersey is a place. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by ofatdev: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
FrostyButter:

Every word in the title started with capital letters and as such , made it impossible to know it was a proper noun.

Maybe next time you should open your eyes and read well before quoting people and focus on your "quality designs" at low prices.

lolzz... at least you learned from my comment. That's good of you
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by business4all: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
kareemkamil:
Oyibo people, una wan spoil this world Abi, God no go allow u people ooooooo. Chai
How this one be oyinbo na? Na black person I dey see o.

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Peter5694(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
isaa marketing technique!.. she's gat skills grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by seunmohmoh(f): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Phyqee10:

Come, r you really figure 8 or na fake? grin
original fake wink
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by themodernman: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Administration1:
Na shit na im still full am

Badbelle, like sey you no go fall on your knees to worship and thereafter chop the shit, lick mouth join sef if she serve am for your face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Explorers(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
ItzBIM:

Alaye it’s not like you will earn in dollar and spend in naira , you will earn In dollar and spend in dollar.1000dollar is nothing.

Lol....I know bro,

But imagine is possible to make $1000 per day doing that, that's $25, 000 per month excluding weekends/sunday.

₦9million per month bro, atleast ₦2million can come home for savings or project every month.

More than 50% of Americans earn far below that every month.

You said $1000 dollars is nothing, may be to you. To many Americans, is something, because millions of people in the US earn between $1000 - $2000 monthly.
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
aguiyi2:
These black American's sabi dey stacked in the right places.
Mostly hormones and surgery.

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Explorers(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Its a fu cking lie

There's no way she can make that much a day selling water

One bottle can't be more than a dollar

Yea, but maybe because she a media start.

Jist like spotting Kim Kardashian selling water in the middle road, she will make thousands.

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by FrostyButter: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
ofatdev:

lolzz... at least you learned from my comment. That's good of you

Even a toddler knows New Jersey is a place...
You on the other hand didn't seem to learn anything from my post.

Seems design work is not coming as expected ... Do your self a favour and not quote me again... For your own good wink
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by dumininu01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Market strategy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by tfelicityk(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chai... Eye opener For curvy Naija babe. They rock Abuja, PH, Cross River and Lagos State to sell bottle water for #500 per bottle. #smiling
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Phyqee10(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmohmoh:
original fake wink
hehehe thought as much grin
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Danma(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please is this New Jersey in Nigerian or USA
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by FrostyButter: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
einsteine:

New Jersey is a place. SMH.

I have suffered , even Emeka in alaba market selling generator is correcting me.

Thank you Emeka.

I didnt see the proper noun, amongst all the words in the title starting with capital letter .
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by seunmohmoh(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Phyqee10:

hehehe thought as much grin
wink
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by sirusX(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
salbis:
This lady don dey carry weapon of men destruction o.
Some men would patronize even if they are not thirsty. End time market strategy??

Actually, they would patronize her cz they are THIRSTY

If you know...you know wink

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Phyqee10(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmohmoh:
wink
Where in osun?
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by seunmohmoh(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Phyqee10:

Where in osun?
ipetu ijesha
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
goodmorning40:
what kind of nonsense do I keep reading everyday!
new nigeria. U will keep reading nonsense everyday
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Phyqee10(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
seunmohmoh:
ipetu ijesha
Guessed right.. Your digit?
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by SexyDenzel: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
fakuta:
grin grin grin the animal nature in men will make the water test like juice
Your dad will say it tastes like juice too?
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by BabbanBura(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
fakuta:
grin grin grin the animal nature in men will make the water test like juice

As if no be animal(s) dey mount you!
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by LockDown69(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fvck!!! shocked
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by sweetilicious(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
salbis:
This lady don dey carry weapon of men destruction o.
Some men would patronize even if they are not thirsty. End time market strategy??
Lol

1 Like

Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Ken4agent(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
May sence fall on her.....IJN
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by Omenaukor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
If girls can dress like this and hawk...Men like me will be drinking water everytime.
Re: Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water by seunmohmoh(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Phyqee10:

Guessed right.. Your digit?
I only give out my account details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.