Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

BECO Logistic - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BECO Logistic (44754 Views)

Who Attended Beco Limited Job Interview Yesterday In Asaba / Beco Logistics —interview. Is The Company's Interview Genuine? / Beco Logistics How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECO Logistic by Miguels61: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Feedback
Re: BECO Logistic by seyiara1: 5:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Guys.Its fake. Its just so unfortunate dat dese guys would take advantage of the fact dat pple are unemployed.V gotten different messages like that, all i do is check d site. Once there are no specifics as to what they do in the company on dat site, forget it.
D rubbish site will be saying, they profer solutions and all that. No sector? No Industry? Nothing, just stupid English.....Guys, we are all graduates definitely we shldnt be moved a bit by dose fools..dey dont even know how to do d scam thing well grin.
Re: BECO Logistic by claseek(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
shinavictor:
I'm presently in the building now, waiting for them, will definitely give feed back
Please I'll appreciate ur feedback. I've an interview with them tomorrow. To know if they're for real before wasting tfare. Thank you
Re: BECO Logistic by Hollamie007: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
claseek:
Please I'll appreciate ur feedback. I've an interview with them tomorrow. To know if they're for real before wasting tfare. Thank you

Bae it's not real na. I have been getting their messages time without number
Re: BECO Logistic by claseek(f): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hollamie007:

Bae it's not real na. I have been getting their messages time without number
na wa oh.. I didn't go eventually sha. So scammed now have website sef}
Re: BECO Logistic by habbee62: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
real GNLDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: BECO Logistic by kingslu: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2018
How will u get an inivite for interview and what you apply for was not stated.
Re: BECO Logistic by vickylincon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
shinavictor:
I'm presently in the building now, waiting for them, will definitely give feed back
please, how genuine is the interview
Re: BECO Logistic by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
I just got the scam message... I knew they would be busted on Nairaland. I just love this forum

5 Likes

Re: BECO Logistic by Victorygold(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Thanks guys for saving my friends transport and time she would have used to read at least 10 Chapters of a book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BECO Logistic by tosins(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
I just got an invite from beco logistics oooo

Based on CV reviews and recommendations, you have been selected for an interview at Beco Logistics Solution which comes up as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 30th October 2018

Venue: 8, Thomas Salako Street, 3rd floor, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9am

Dress code: Business Casual

Thanks.
Re: BECO Logistic by claseek(f): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2018
tosins:
I just got an invite from beco logistics oooo

Based on CV reviews and recommendations, you have been selected for an interview at Beco Logistics Solution which comes up as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 30th October 2018

Venue: 8, Thomas Salako Street, 3rd floor, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9am

Dress code: Business Casual

Thanks.
it's a grand scam.. I just hope you didn't go
Re: BECO Logistic by psalmist0203(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thank God for Nairaland, I got their message this afternoon, I'm based in ondo and I was told to come to Lagos for interview tomorrow, I just search for their name online to confirm how genuine they are and this nairaland page pop up only for me to see different comments of people.

Imagine me traveling all the way from Ondo state to Lagos thinking it's legit and I will get there only to realize they are GNLD... But thunder must fire dem ni sha oooo

1 Like

Re: BECO Logistic by yakson123: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
SegunIsaac:
I got similar invitation today....visited their website, it looks legit but I wasn't so sure until I used Google Map to check the address, Lo and behold all I saw in the picture was a two storey building with a supermarket at the ground floor.... And no resemblance of a logistics company there.
I knew automatically it was a scam...
serious scam grin grin grin
Re: BECO Logistic by kingvico(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
scammers everywhere got a mail from them today

Re: BECO Logistic by temmylee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
I just received a message from them now too
Re: BECO Logistic by Jugo21: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thank God for nairaland. Foolish people. I got a mail from them now. Thanks guys�
Re: BECO Logistic by Bridget95(f): 4:28am On Dec 05, 2018
SegunIsaac:
I got similar invitation today....visited their website, it looks legit but I wasn't so sure until I used Google Map to check the address, Lo and behold all I saw in the picture was a two storey building with a supermarket at the ground floor.... And no resemblance of a logistics company there.
I knew automatically it was a scam...
you sure understands and also knows how to investigate.chop nockles.
Re: BECO Logistic by Laxx007(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
We received your application from our client organization online. You are to seat for(Batch B) Interview @ BECO LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS VENUE:8, Thomas Salako Street, Ogba B/stop, Lagos. Date:8th Feb 2019, Time:9am Enq:www.becologistics.com Or call Mr Ade 070-1020-3916

Hope is nt scam
Re: BECO Logistic by temple007: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Let me settle all these argument .I have been there before and I regretted going there. When you get there u fill a form after the form u enter a class and write a text. After the text one stupid woman will come and be saying nonsence that full her mouth boasting of what she doesn't have claiming it was through the nonsence job she got all her wealth from. I had issues with her in public that day and i told her that she doesn't respect graduates at all and told her she should stop wasting peoples time and money. After all she will ask you to pay money I can't remember the actual amount buy it varies. Is a scam

1 Like

Re: BECO Logistic by chidozie33: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2019
dis people r real scammers. i wasted my time nd effort frm ilorin down to lag thinkin it's a real job.
Re: BECO Logistic by Odemok(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good day. Beco Ltd invite you for an assessment tomorrow, 25/3/19 by 9am at 248 Nnebisi rd, opp Wema bank, Asaba.

Please is this the same BECO?
Beco Ltd and beco logistics are they the same?
Re: BECO Logistic by judemurphy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Odemok:
Good day. Beco Ltd invite you for an assessment tomorrow, 25/3/19 by 9am at 248 Nnebisi rd, opp Wema bank, Asaba.

Does it look different ?
Re: BECO Logistic by Apination(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Odemok:

Just received same message from them
Re: BECO Logistic by oputakenny: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Same thing with me, this was the msg

Good day. Beco Logistics invite you for an Interview with the CEO on fri 7/8/20 by 9am at 248 Nnebisi rd opp Wema bank, Asaba. REF:APPLICANT2. Enq:081-1666-4405
Please who knows how genuine this stuff is
Re: BECO Logistic by Teegee123: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please who went for the interview at asaba
Just got an invite
Re: BECO Logistic by Arnoldo(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2020
oputakenny:
Same thing with me, this was the msg

Good day. Beco Logistics invite you for an Interview with the CEO on fri 7/8/20 by 9am at 248 Nnebisi rd opp Wema bank, Asaba. REF:APPLICANT2. Enq:081-1666-4405
I got similar message this morning, I am considering going there to para for them if I am chanced
Re: BECO Logistic by nwacprosper(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
This beco logistics are thief's and scammers
Re: BECO Logistic by Odylz: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Did you end up going for the interview? And how was it like? I got a message from an interview with the CEO.
Arnoldo:
I got similar message this morning, I am considering going there to para for them if I am chanced
Re: BECO Logistic by Uyigue12(m): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Same Beco logistics has come benin again to scam people again ...... May thunder fire them

1 Like

Re: BECO Logistic by Shogal: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=oputakenny post=92523214]Same thing with me, this was the msg

I got this exact message from them and I decided to check nairaland (thank God I did). Though I applied on Facebook but I think it's a scam
Re: BECO Logistic by dazzle47: 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
Based on your CV submission on Jeotech Logistics,Beco LTD invite you for an interview on Saturday 7/5/22 by 9am@248 Nnebisi Rd,Opp.Wema bank Asaba.TMB7456

I got this yesterday, thanks to this platform I got to know it is GNLD something something. But the thing is I actually applied for the job 'jeotech logistics' thanks be to God, I decided to browse about before leaving this morning...that's when I saw this post. It looked so genuine I almost fell for it. Only God knows how many people have fallen and will still fall for this.

Let us all be careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.