Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

BECO Logistic - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BECO Logistic (44751 Views)

Who Attended Beco Limited Job Interview Yesterday In Asaba / Beco Logistics —interview. Is The Company's Interview Genuine? / Beco Logistics How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECO Logistic by Toyindiva(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
dazzle47:
Based on your CV submission on Jeotech Logistics,Beco LTD invite you for an interview on Saturday 7/5/22 by 9am@248 Nnebisi Rd,Opp.Wema bank Asaba.TMB7456

I got this yesterday, thanks to this platform I got to know it is GNLD something something. But the thing is I actually applied for the job 'jeotech logistics' thanks be to God, I decided to browse about before leaving this morning...that's when I saw this post. It looked so genuine I almost fell for it. Only God knows how many people have fallen and will still fall for this.

Let us all be careful

I Dey tell you I just saw their yeye message today can you imagine I kon call the Mumu he Dey tell me make I Dey Asaba on Tuesday God
Purnish am
Re: BECO Logistic by Elixza01(f): 10:42am On May 14, 2022
Chai, I got same message just this morning to be at their office on tuesday(17/5/2022) by 9am for an interview with the MD of Beco Resources Ltd. I just dey reason the transport from Benin to Asaba. Thank God I saw this thread on time. Na so I for just waste my time and transport.
This people should stop all these na.
Re: BECO Logistic by tofeb(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Based on your CV submission you're invited to Beco Log. for an interview on Sat.18/6/2022 by 9am.248 Nnebisi Road Opp.Wema Bank, Asaba. TME 16., Good afternoon to you all, please I want to known if this is real, because I call the number dat sent it, ask about salary she said very attractive, I ask about the job , she said is basics on Agriculture , human resources, I still ask further more she said agriculture is in different forms, package dey deal with it too, so my question is how sure is this before I will leave
Re: BECO Logistic by Greenies: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
I got an interview text from the Beco log. Last week, and I asked for a reschedule as I wasn't too strong and a reschedule was given for this week Thursday, please I'd like to know if they are truly a genuine firm or not so I don't waste my transportation fare to and from as I don't live in Asaba. Thanks
Re: BECO Logistic by memyselfni555: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Opposite wema bank?
They are not serious
Time wasters

Greenies:
I got an interview text from the Beco log. Last week, and I asked for a reschedule as I wasn't feeling to strong and a reschedule was given for this week Thursday, please I'd like to know if they are truly a genuine firm or not so I don't waste my transportation fare to and from as I don't live in Asaba. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BECO Logistic by Greenies: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
memyselfni555:
Opposite wema bank?
They are not serious
Time wasters

Thank you dear...
Re: BECO Logistic by Barbie1M(f): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
This Beco Logistics stuffs are deceit. Imagine wasting your time and insulting salary earners only to ask you to pay N10,000 for License fee. If they put that energy in marketing something else, they for don blow.

Don't fall for their scam! They are opposite Wema Bank in Nnebisi road, Asaba.
Re: BECO Logistic by aster107: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Guys, I was in one of Beco interviews scheduled yesterday 28/3/23 at thier Asaba branch opp Wema bank.

I think the luck I had yesterday was that I didn't even had the 10k they requested after series of collective team interviews starting from a young lady named Chiamaka, followed by aclaimed unit manager of the company named mr. Earnest and then followed by the Ceo named dr. chuks , a 32 year young man, making it a 3 man team. Wahuduu

These guys creates false pretense to be in partner with WHO, USDA, SAB, & NEOLIFE and that these international bodies ships fertilisers and health equipments and supplements to them directly for some type of indigenous collaboration with these international bodies.

ALL NA PURE SCAM. It was afterwards that I bagan to reconnect dots..

First and foremost, I didn't apply for any job with them, I believe they got my information from job sites as these sites do avail information if you are hiring manager or organisation.

Beco logistics is registered with CAC as the account detail given to me was a cooperate account. And don't forget, these guys understands the psychology of a job seeker, knowing that job seekers are willing to sacrifice thier last penny to get life conditions better.

Now, just a little brain stimulation for you. How does it sound to you as a person that you need to deposite 10k to a company who claims they wana employ you for a role?

My brother, its quite unfortunate that most of us including me does not think deep and this is where so many people will fall for the scam.

Fast forwarding my experience, the Ceo, claimed to be dr. Chucks will show you some exciting pics of international travels of him and colleagues to different countries which will swell your head, lure you to believe in thier scam.

Though, make we remove joke, the truth is that I myself was already getting some conviction that they were legit.

To cap it all, you will be ask after the interview to pay 10k for a subsidised licence to operate as a agric or health presenter, that is thier package brotherly..

Note, even as we were seated there, some persons were making 10k transfers to grab the luring opportunity to experience yankee

So guys, this calls for being more conscious and aware that scammers will tempt you with different offers. You may or maynot fall. Just do yourself a favour by double checking on Naira land as well as doing some research about the company.

Any company's website without a legitimate info and does not rank for any reviews, please japaaaaa ohhhh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.