Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

(photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical (773 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by extendedtrends: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Portuguese superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, 33, has reportedly signed for ‘Juventus from Real Madrid and passed a medical.’

The news of his transfer to the Italian club was revealed by disgraced former Juventus chief Luciano Moggi who claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has ‘already signed’ from Real Madrid and passed a medical.

The 80-year-old who was Juventus’ chief executive from 1994 to 2006 before receiving a lifetime ban from football for his part in the ‘Calciopoli’ match-fixing scandal, told Italian TV network Tele7Gold: ‘In my opinion, he has already signed and passed the medical examination with Juventus in Munich.

‘This is what I think after talking to important people.’

This follows the strong speculation that the Five-time Ballon d’Or winner has been the subject of an £88million bid from the Italian champions, which Real Madrid football club were considering.

Watch Video
https://extendedtrends.com/breaking-cristiano-ronaldo-has-reportedly-signed-for-juventus-from-real-madrid-and-passed-a-medical/

Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by coolguyone(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lies
Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by Emperorc95(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's the true definition of a G.O.A.T..

Let me know when it hits fp
Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by pafo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Passed medical bawo?

Madrid have not even accept any bids.
Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by Akinbahm(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
extendedtrends:
Portuguese superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, 33, has reportedly signed for ‘Juventus from Real Madrid and passed a medical.’

The news of his transfer to the Italian club was revealed by disgraced former Juventus chief Luciano Moggi who claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo has ‘already signed’ from Real Madrid and passed a medical.

The 80-year-old who was Juventus’ chief executive from 1994 to 2006 before receiving a lifetime ban from football for his part in the ‘Calciopoli’ match-fixing scandal, told Italian TV network Tele7Gold: ‘In my opinion, he has already signed and passed the medical examination with Juventus in Munich.

‘This is what I think after talking to important people.’

This follows the strong speculation that the Five-time Ballon d’Or winner has been the subject of an £88million bid from the Italian champions, which Real Madrid football club were considering.

Watch Video
https://extendedtrends.com/breaking-cristiano-ronaldo-has-reportedly-signed-for-juventus-from-real-madrid-and-passed-a-medical/
Wake me up once its official...
Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by Gospelchinonso(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
shocked
Re: (photo) Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Juventus From Real Madrid And Passed A Medical by Gospelchinonso(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why on earth will he decide to go there, I was actually waiting to receive him back to man u

(1) (Reply)

Ivanovic Said Arsenal Is The Best Club In The World / Our Football Betting Prediction Sure 2odd And Random Pick-netnobe.com.ng / Cristiano Ronaldo Questions Salah’s Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.